Evo Long Arm Exhaust modifications

TND333

I have a 2010 manual JKU and it looks like my cats and Y-Pipe won’t fit with the long arm brackets.

Has anyone installed the Double D setup on a 10’ or 11’? What did you end up doing with the exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I admit its been a while but I don't recall there being a need for exhaust modification on a 2007-11 JK with a 3.8L.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I know on the 3.6 we had to modify the y pipe, but I’m surprised the cats are in the way

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TND333

Near as I can tell 10 and 11s had to be different and special from 07-09s. I haven’t been able to get in touch with EVO so they must be taking some time off for the holidays. Hopefully they can give me some advice in 2021.

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I'm sorry and that's crazy. I was just looking at the parts list for the exhaust and it looks like they have a different part number for 2010 and 2011 than the 2009 and earlier.

TND333

Spoke with Evo today. It sounds like the 2010 is a one off exhaust year, and has to be cut so the cat and O2 sensor can be rolled to clear.

I will post photos and notes from the process when I tackle it.

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
Yep. I installed the long arm on my 2010 about 7 years ago and had to relocate one of the cats to get the bracket to fit. Been so long now that I can’t remember for sure but I think it was the drivers side.

Top Bottom