New Member checking in

We went from a 2018 JKUS to a 2019 Charger Scatpack. Loved it but missed my Jeep too much and went back for a 2021 JLUS. Had my heart set on a Rubicon but the one touch roof had the wife and I hooked, and I decided that we can swap the front axle at a year along with the rear after a trails somewhere up north.

We live in South Florida so there is not a hill nearby for over 300 miles and we don't care for just sloshing thru mud. Build plan includes a Metalcloak 3.5 gamechanger which we already installed (had one on my JKUS and absolutely loved it), drag link and tie rod, and eventually 37 inch tires. We certainly want to take this one all over and see this beautiful country.

This Jeep is such a joy and we open her up any chance we get. We are blessed with beautiful skies at the moment and are lucky enough to be able to enjoy the top rolled back in winter.

We will join in on the forum with pictures as we progress. Right now, it looks a little funky with the lift as we wait for wheels from Venomrex.

Cheers!!
Mike

Top Bottom