2021 JL 3.6 w/ Etorque or 2020 JL 3.6 w/ out etorque

Suspect

I’ve been getting the JL itch lately, and binging a bunch of the JL Journal videos isn’t helping.

After doing some research I saw that in the 2021’s if you want the 3.6 w/ an auto etorque is mandatory. I have no experience with etorque but to me it just looks like something else that will break eventually.

Should I seek out a new 2020 and avoid the etorque or should I not be so worried?

The only new 2020 2 door rubis are a few states away, would it be worth it to travel to avoid the etorque or should I just get a 2021 in my area? Thanks for any help in advance

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Anyone know if the 3.6 etorque is fine or should I actively search for 2020 w/ out etorque and catch a flight if I have to ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

If you are going to wheel the thing...I recommend NOT getting the e-torque regardless of liter. It will still need 48v battery and I imagine coolant lines run the same way on 2021 V6 that they do on 2018 2.0l.
If just a pavement vehicle with some fire trails or something, e-torque may be great.??? However there isn't any proper R&D on it. Only FCA knows what will fail and they do not even disclose to the dealers. Take my word however you want.

Top Bottom