Jeep Wrangled Unlimited Sport: For Sale/Feeler

tonytony9

After a few months of pondering, I am (will definitely regret) selling my first car. Up for sale is my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X. While it is high mileage (165k) it has been meticulously maintained mechanically. I work at a shop part time and have lightly built it up over the years; amongst other projects. Total mall crawler and only sees dirt a few times a year on camping and hunting trips. Plus driving on the beach in the summer. Differentials & Transmission serviced on time every time, conventional oil changes every 3k. For the right price I am willing to sell, not in any rush. Please DM if you are interested, I am fair and am not looking for anything far above market.

The Good:
-Fox 2.0 Shocks w/ Rubicon Express Coils all around @ 160k
-Evo 1/4 Pounder Stubby Front Bumper w/ Badlands 12,000lbs Winch @ 157k
-Replaced Grounding Wires & Full Tune Up (Spark plugs/coil) @ 157k
-Rigid Industry Dual Front Window Cubes @ 158k
-New Radiator @ 159k
-Universal Joints @ 159k
-Steering Stabilizer, Tie Rods/Drag Link @ 128k
-New Water Pump, Thermostat & Housing, T-Stat Gasket @ 134k
-DB8 Halo Projector Headlights
-New Harmonic Balancer & Trans Coolant Lines @ 157k
-Hard Top & Soft Top
-Upgraded Audio System: Alpine W650 (With Apple Carplay & Android), JL Audio 500/1d mono Amp, JL Audio 10W6v2-D4 10inch Woofer with Sound Ordinance Ported Enclosure, Polk Audio 6-1/2" component system in the rear, Polk Audio db 651s 6-1/2" 2-ways up front, Pioneer GM-D8604 600W Class FD 4-Channel Amp
-Brake lines throughout @ 124k
-Gibson Performance Dual Cat-Back Exhaust system @ 126k
-Hella Twin Super Loud Horns for those PA and NY drivers :cheesy: @ 126k

The Bad:
-Various Scratches throughout the exterior, nothing deep. Plus a few acorn sized dings.
-Chipping on the hinges
-Typical under carriage rust for a North Eastern owned vehicle. Id had it on the lift. The body is in pretty great shape for age and mileage.
-Front windshield has nicks and is really noticeable in direct sunlight. No spider cracks. It was livable for me.
-Front grill has seen better days, road rash nicks and dings.
-Hankook Dynapro ATM 295/70/17 (~33inches) @114k miles

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 7.56.36 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 7.57.06 PM.jpg
IMG_7835.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 7.56.07 PM.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
if I were a buyer I'd be concerned about the work done-New Harmonic Balancer & Trans Coolant Lines @ 157k
-New Radiator @ 159k and now up for sale.

What really happened :thinking: conspiracy thinkers want to know LOL

Last edited:

tonytony9

if I were a buyer I'd be concerned about the work done-New Harmonic Balancer & Trans Coolant Lines @ 157k
-New Radiator @ 159k and now up for sale.

What really happened :thinking: conspiracy thinkers want to know LOL

Nothing to hide. The radiator I believe cracked under a pressure test.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Did a quick look and it seems to be that 2008 JKUs are in the $13 - $15,000 price range. Good luck with your sale!

Ddays

Hooked
Just having fun, wasn’t wasting my time nor trying to be a dick. Having fun must be bad now too

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Careful, he may beep his twin horns at you. :rolleyes2:

I mentioned in the title its a feeler. Assistance in pricing is what I am looking for.

"Please DM if you are interested" Does this not mean that you have to DM you to find out the asking price?

Last edited:
Top Bottom