Missing Boys story

deantac

This is happening in my town right now.....Actually right down the street for me ! News crews and police, FBI and search and rescue plus lots of volunteers, are down my street all the time.

When they first went missing the streets were full of people going door to door and cars driving everywhere, police helicopter was circulating above all night.

Here is a link to a news story but nothing has happened since they went missing.

https://kmph.com/news/local/cal-cit...ea56b-3ca4-4ee1-8121-42f416e7dbb3&jwsource=cl

Things I know from police....

Boys in backyard

Father grabs some wood from next door lot... went in house ...left backyard gate open... returned outside and boys gone.

Boys no where in site

Search started into the night, dark and real cold.... freezing temps. .

Dogs brought in to search backyard....no sent of boys leaving backyard.

Police dig up back yard and take away evidence....what they took no one knows.

No one can stay in house police only

FBI on scene

No sign of boys.

This couple adopted the boys ( real brothers ), Bio mother is from Bakersfield, she blames the adopted parents.

WJCO

Meme King
I hate hearing stories like this. Not a good sign when there's fbi presence and digging either.

jdofmemi

That is nuts.

I know nothing about this, but it makes me wonder if the boys were really in the yard at all, or if that is a cover story for what really happened to them.

I really hope to be wrong about this

That is nuts.

I know nothing about this, but it makes me wonder if the boys were really in the yard at all, or if that is a cover story for what really happened to them.

I really hope to be wrong about this

This crossed my mind as well reading this. No dog scent AND they’re digging things up ?

Hope not and they’re alright.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Elroy231

Terrible! I hope they find those kids. Fbi presence doesn't make that situation look very good..
There is a very special place in hell for the pieces of shit who do stuff like this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
This is happening in my town right now.....Actually right down the street for me ! News crews and police, FBI and search and rescue plus lots of volunteers, are down my street all the time.

When they first went missing the streets were full of people going door to door and cars driving everywhere, police helicopter was circulating above all night.

Here is a link to a news story but nothing has happened since they went missing.

https://kmph.com/news/local/cal-cit...ea56b-3ca4-4ee1-8121-42f416e7dbb3&jwsource=cl

Things I know from police....

Boys in backyard

Father grabs some wood from next door lot... went in house ...left backyard gate open... returned outside and boys gone.

Boys no where in site

Search started into the night, dark and real cold.... freezing temps. .

Dogs brought in to search backyard....no sent of boys leaving backyard.

Police dig up back yard and take away evidence....what they took no one knows.

No one can stay in house police only

FBI on scene

No sign of boys.

This couple adopted the boys ( real brothers ), Bio mother is from Bakersfield, she blames the adopted parents.
My coworker lives out there and was talking about this the other day. Said something just doesn't seem right.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I know this is an old thread, but I just heard the outcome on the news about this story, and recalled a couple of you here that were close by. Really sad. My thoughts are with you guys and your community.
Ironically a few days ago I was just wondering what was going on with this case. I had not heard the outcome but hope the parents get what they deserve. I just don't understand how people can hurt children.

Top Bottom