ProRock 44, ProRock60, ATX Slabs and Nitto Mud Grapplers

TND333

As I’m sure you’ve seen, I’m in the process of Upgrading my Jeep and Selling everything underneath as a package for someone looking to upgrade their stock JKU. I’m located in Merced, CA. Everything is off and ready to go.

I have it listed around the internet for more, but the WAL price is 10k for everything. I would prefer to sell it as a group, but let me know if your looking for parts and pieces and we can talk about price.

Dynatrac ProRock 44 ultimate hoisting with 1/2” thick axle tubes and castor corrected end forging. ARB locker, 5.13 gears, RCV axle shafts, synergy ball joints, lube locker gasket. Ram mounts already welded on to axle and track bar. Approximately 10,000 miles.

Dynatrac ProRock60 semi float rear axle. 5.13 gears, ARB locker, raised track bar bracket. Approximately 5,000 miles.

Dynatrac pro grip big break upgrade added to both axles less than 400 miles ago.

Coast 1310 front drive shaft with T-Case adaptor.

Adams rear drive shaft 1350

5 set of 37x13.5R17 Nitto Mud Grapplers with 90% tread. Around 3,000 miles on them.

5 set of ATX Slab bead locks 17”x9” wheel with 3.5” backspacing around 3,000 miles on them, great shape.

JKS sway bar disconnects
Fox 2.0 rear shocks
Synergy/Poly Performance 4.5” dual rate coil springs.
Synergy drag link
Front rock crawler solid adjustable lower control arms
Extended bump stops and other small parts I’m forgetting. (I can even include the driver front shock if that’s what your into)

IMG_5493.jpg IMG_5490.jpg IMG_5486.jpg IMG_5489.jpg IMG_5495.jpg IMG_5496.jpg IMG_5497.jpg IMG_5498.jpg IMG_5499.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
And I was just talking about how I want mud grapplers again yesterday. Great deal for this stuff! Glws

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm surprised these are still for sale.
Yeah no kidding. Had these shown up for sale earlier last year I'd have probably pulled the trigger on these. After reselling the wheels, tires and drive shafts I'd have probably been in it for about what I spent on my jeep last year....haha. Oh well. I'm happy with what I have.

Edit: After doing some quick math this is only about 900 shy of what I put into my jeep in going to 37's... :crazyeyes: Don't think I could pick up a semi-float D60 for $900...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Yeah no kidding. Had these shown up for sale earlier last year I'd have probably pulled the trigger on these. After reselling the wheels, tires and drive shafts I'd have probably been in it for about what I spent on my jeep last year....haha. Oh well. I'm happy with what I have.

Edit: After doing some quick math this is only about 900 shy of what I put into my jeep in going to 37's... :crazyeyes: Don't think I could pick up a semi-float D60 for $900...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sell a whole bunch of other stuff and maybe you could pick it up for that extra $900 [emoji28]

TND333

Sold. I have a few of the small parts left but the axles, driveshafts, wheels, and tires are gone.

Top Bottom