Evo Quarter Pounder anyone?

Hey all, just a quick question. I'm planning on purchasing Evo's tried and true quarter pounder front bumper for my JK, but I am torn between whether to pair it with the stinger or mid width bar.

Anyone got pics of either to help me decide? I know many of you guys are running it lol...

Hey all, just a quick question. I'm planning on purchasing Evo's tried and true quarter pounder front bumper for my JK, but I am torn between whether to pair it with the stinger or mid width bar.

Anyone got pics of either to help me decide? I know many of you guys are running it lol...

Look at Moby and their JT. Pretty good comparison of with and without. To me i personally think it’s a more complete look on the JK while without a stinger on the JL/JT looks cleaner

IMG_2927.jpg

Found this on a google search. Hope it helps

Look at Moby and their JT. Pretty good comparison of with and without. To me i personally think it’s a more complete look on the JK while without a stinger on the JL/JT looks cleaner
Yeah I've looked at Eddie's examples the most haha! I think I'm leaning more towards the stinger as my JK will be on 37s and have trimmed flares like Moby's. I totally agree with your view of completeness on the JKs [emoji106]

Hey no worries. They are Nemesis Notorious Front and rear.

Hell, those are awesome! Checked out their site and I'd very much go with them over the MCE Flares I was previously looking at. A little pricey for me right now, so for the time being I think I'll just chop 'em while following Eddie's write up on it he did a while back. I really dig that look on Moby.

MericaMade

Hell, those are awesome! Checked out their site and I'd very much go with them over the MCE Flares I was previously looking at. A little pricey for me right now, so for the time being I think I'll just chop 'em while following Eddie's write up on it he did a while back. I really dig that look on Moby.
MCE will never ship ask us how we know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom