Back again.

Jack diddly

Hey all, it's been a while since I've been on here. Some of you may remember me but I'm sure there's a lot of new members since then, so I'll reintroduce myself.
From Idaho. 2014 JKUR, 37's, EVO bolton coilover kit. Dynatrac 44 front/stock rear.

I know I can always come in here for good advice with all the years of experience combined in one place.

I'm looking to finally move up to 40s. With there being so many options out there for axles, I'd like to see/know what my best options are. I've mainly been eye balling Dynatrac XD's and fusion 4x4. Spend the extra cash and go from 60 to 80 rear for the extra strength or just leave it at 60s. I don't really know anything about Axles so I'm looking at you guys for the insight.
I don't wanna kick a dead horse as I'm sure this has been discussed a million times. Can someone please point me in the direction of the axle discussion, please.

Thank you and looking forward to see all the tech discussions.

Sent from my NX659J using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome back from SoCal! [emoji111]

I'd go with Dynatrac's 60s. The extra cash will get you extra strength, but nobody I know running 60s front and rear has had an issue. 40s are one step up from 37s and an XD60 is one step up from a 44, so it just seems to make sense for me haha.

That being said, I don't consider myself to have a lot of friends. [emoji23]

Jack diddly

Welcome back from SoCal! [emoji111]

I'd go with Dynatrac's 60s. The extra cash will get you extra strength, but nobody I know running 60s front and rear has had an issue. 40s are one step up from 37s and an XD60 is one step up from a 44, so it just seems to make sense for me haha.

That being said, I don't consider myself to have a lot of friends. [emoji23]
[emoji23]. Well, you make a solid point on the 1 step up thing.

Sent from my NX659J using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom