Gladiator Weapon Mounts

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I started one of these for the JK a while back. Figured it was time for the JL and Gladiator crowd to post up.

I am working through some ideas...let’s see what you have come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I started one of these for the JK a while back. Figured it was time for the JL and Gladiator crowd to post up.

I am working through some ideas...let’s see what you have come up with.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
How about this
Snap4.jpg
Or maybe this can be converted for the JL/JT
Snap5.jpg

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Lol. Those will work. I was thinking more along the line of a place to keep my pistol handy.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yea I was just fucking with you. I think the traditional place like next to TC shifter for quick access and a lockbox under the seat or back storage box.
Saw this not sure if it's a lockable hard mount type.
Snap6.png

TrailHunter

Hooked
How about one of those heavy duty magnets mounted (right or left side depending on your handing) under the dash... and a drawer type lockbox under the seat... I have the bestop drawer and have been happy with it... not sure if they make it for the JT. I mounted 2 magnets in the drawer as well to keep “things” from sliding around.

WJCO

Meme King
How about one of those heavy duty magnets mounted (right or left side depending on your handing) under the dash... and a drawer type lockbox under the seat... I have the bestop drawer and have been happy with it... not sure if they make it for the JT. I mounted 2 magnets in the drawer as well to keep “things” from sliding around.

I've been thinking of doing something like this. I want it to be easy enough to access but I also want it to be able to be fully secured when I have the doors off or leave the Jeep for awhile. I thought about getting a Tuffy center console and putting the magnet in there (in the front), so the pistol points down.

Something like this.

81ut2JI0-bL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
I've been thinking of doing something like this. I want it to be easy enough to access but I also want it to be able to be fully secured when I have the doors off or leave the Jeep for awhile. I thought about getting a Tuffy center console and putting the magnet in there (in the front), so the pistol points down.

Something like this.

View attachment 357751

That’s what I run in my JK. Tuffy upgraded center console with a soft holsters secured to each side. No rattles or rubbing on the side arms.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sharkey

Word Ninja

I saw those and like the fact they can be used with a variety of holsters. There is another company that makes a nice, custom leather holster but it is firearm specific. I've also seen a pretty slick mount for the existing bolt in the side of the console.

I'm not sure why, but it doesn't appear that Tuffy makes the security drawer for the JL/JT.

IMG_6783.jpg
IMG_6784.JPG

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
I installed a Lockerdown vault in my console and it is okay, made in the USA of heavy gauge steel. If I had it to do over I would probably buy the Tuffy and save some money. I bought the Lockerdown because I absolutely love the vault in my wifes Yukon, heavy gauge steel, electronic lock, and spring loaded door. The Jeep version falls short though...

https://www.lockerdown.com/i-118-exxtreme-console-safe-2018-2020-jeep-wrangler-jl-and-2020-gladiator-model-ld2070ex-includes-the-rubicon.html?ref=category:3

I think the floor drawer doesn't work due to the heater vents under there, I looked for those too.

I also looked at the Carolina Metal Masters (CMM) stuff, I have their side view mirrors and a 1" ball mount on the dash grab handle. It's quality USA made stuff but they are rather proud of everything they make.

ETA: LOL, I started a similar thread on jlwrangler.com and got accused of being a gun wielding tough guy

https://jlwrangler.com/showthread.php?2824-Handgun-mounts-and-lock-boxes

Last edited:

Robar

The Enforcer

Something like this.

View attachment 357751
I love Tuffy stuff but don't get their JT console. I have it and it is to small for any practical handgun.

WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom