EVO Enforcer JL Rubicon 2.5 or 3.5?

Andy5160

Hooked
So here is the question I been having for a long time. 2.5 vs 3.5 with 37’s on JLUR. My major concern is fenders rubbing. Just don’t want to deal with it so what do you think? Which one should I go with? I wanted to go straight to coilovers but the idea of servicing them and being left without a Jeep for some time troubles me. With Enforcer lift I can send king shocks for service and use Rancho until it comes back. So once again main question is do I go with 2.5 or 3.5.I am leaning towards 3.5.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
So here is the question I been having for a long time. 2.5 vs 3.5 with 37’s on JLUR. My major concern is fenders rubbing. Just don’t want to deal with it so what do you think? Which one should I go with? I wanted to go straight to coilovers but the idea of servicing them and being left without a Jeep for some time troubles me. With Enforcer lift I can send king shocks for service and use Rancho until it comes back. So once again main question is do I go with 2.5 or 3.5.I am leaning towards 3.5.
Thank you

Definitely 3.5. Check out Eddie's pics, review, and install of the 3.5 inch Rancho kit he had a while back. Looks perfect proportionally in my opinion and seems to provide ample room for flex of 37s on the Rubis.

https://www.wayalife.com/photos/index.php?/category/645 20181227121300-c5f02cec-me.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked

MericaMade

Anyone else ????

Go 3.5. On TheMistress last sport that was crushed (RIP) he had the Evo 3.5 on 35s and it did rub from time to time if he really tucked it hard. He ended up getting his hands on the Rubicon fenders and gave him a lot more room and never rubbed the 35's after that. I feel 37s would clear but might rub even with modded rubi fenders. For the next build he is going 4.5 and 37's.

Ddays

Hooked
IDK, my daughter killed it this past year in the JL with a 2" Dynatrac lift and 37's. Moab, Colorado, Rausch, AOAA, trip to middle of the state, etc. The only trail I wouldn't let her run was Pritchett. With my old Coopers that were 13.50's it would rub from time to time but nothing serious. With the new set of Nitto12.50's it's not really an issue. But hey, if you feel the need to have to one-up a little girl by all means, go 3.5" ��

CL1A6355 (1).jpg

CL1A6358.jpg

Andy5160

Hooked
IDK, my daughter killed it this past year in the JL with a 2" Dynatrac lift and 37's. Moab, Colorado, Rausch, AOAA, trip to middle of the state, etc. The only trail I wouldn't let her run was Pritchett. With my old Coopers that were 13.50's it would rub from time to time but nothing serious. With the new set of Nitto12.50's it's not really an issue. But hey, if you feel the need to have to one-up a little girl by all means, go 3.5" ��

View attachment 357773

View attachment 357774

Thanks Jerry,
You and I corresponded about this many times so I think an extra inch might make a difference[emoji23]

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Oh, that's really nice of her to let him borrow her sweater.

Damn....how do you go and kick a guy and I’m not even part of this. Lol. And for the record it’s not a sweater. It’s a very soft cotton blend pull over that is just fabulous😂

Top Bottom