Passenger rear window issue

jjdias

The rear window won't go down when it's hot outside, 80 degrees and above. When it gets even hotter out all windows stop working sporadically. The dealer has replaced the motor and the regulator for the rear window which did not fix the issue. Could this be a TIPM issue, could it be a relay switch? It suck being in winter and not have the vehicle get hot enough to cause the problem.

jjdias

I should add that it's a 2017 and when the rear window is not working both the front and rear switch for that window will not work.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I've had minor issues when re-installing my doors. The electrical connector didn't seat and windows weren't working. Unplugged and replugged the electrical connector and fixed my issues. Best of luck OP.

CalSgt

Hooked
I've had minor issues when re-installing my doors. The electrical connector didn't seat and windows weren't working. Unplugged and replugged the electrical connector and fixed my issues. Best of luck OP.

This ^^^^

Also while you have them apart look at all of the connector pins to ensure none of them are bent from being misaligned when plugging in the connector. Pins can also break off, be missing, or stay stuck inside the female portion of the connection.

Top Bottom