most of you turds have basic builds anyway

Does anyone know the specifications of the EVO MANUFACTURING HIGH CLEARANCE PRO LONG ARMs lower control arms for 2009 JKU?

- Length of arms inside jam nuts?
- Thread and pitch of jam nut bungs that screws into the arms where the JJ screw into?
- Are both ends right-hand thread? Or one side R and the other L?

Ideally. I will eliminate the bushing end on the axle side of the rear and just put in another JJ (I carry spares).

Does anyone know the specifications of the EVO MANUFACTURING HIGH CLEARANCE PRO LONG ARMs lower control arms for 2009 JKU?

- Thread and pitch of jam nut bungs that screws into the arms where the JJ screw into?

Ideally. I will eliminate the bushing end on the axle side of the rear and just put in another JJ (I carry spares).

Eddie is running a set of (incredibly) rare EVO envy links on Moby. Are you just trying to build your own arms or just looking to modify what you already have? I’m sure others will chime in as well.

Bear_JT

Hooked

Do you have these already? I don’t think they’re available anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Why not call EVO?

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Is this one of those “what are their specs so I can build my own” questions? If so, it’s not going to go very well.

Eddie is running a set of (incredibly) rare EVO envy links on Moby. Are you just trying to build your own arms or just looking to modify what you already have? I’m sure others will chime in as well.

Sorry for my tardy reply. Looking to replace lowers with Wide Open Designs aluminum links.

I’ll call EVO and ask... sure, try to bother them with questions if someone (customer community) already has this info.

(I’ll disregard all the other snarky comments)

Ddays

Hooked
Sorry for my tardy reply. Looking to replace lowers with Wide Open Designs aluminum links.

I’ll call EVO and ask... sure, try to bother them with questions if someone (customer community) already has this info.

Come back and let us know how that phone call goes. And be sure you ask for Mel. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja

Sorry I was "snarky". While you are at it, why don't you call Coke and tell them that you need their formula because you want to have some other company make you a cola to the same specs, just more shiny.

Eat a bowl of donkey dicks! Honestly, I don't get some people.

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Seems like he could just have someone measure the length of their arms. Hardly a trade secret. As for any bends or other details. He’s on his own. Contacting EVO for any of this seems like a stupid idea.

Ddays

Hooked
Seems like he could just have someone measure the length of their arms. Hardly a trade secret. As for any bends or other details. He’s on his own. Contacting EVO for any of this seems like a stupid idea.

Giving him the measurements for the arms would be kinda pointless unless he's going to copy all of their mounts as well. He'd be much better off fabbing his own mounts first then taking the measurements off of those.

OP for what it’s worth each kit is going to have different lengths being that not all brackets are created equal. You’re going to want to get all your brackets mocked up, axles set in place where you want them and then take measurements. So regardless of what EVO’s specs are, they likely won’t work anyway.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Why not call EVO?

(Before Edit) my original post was a little Snarky, So for the benefit of the doubt I went with Sarcastic.;)

fiend

Caught the Bug
(Before Edit) my original post was a little Snarky, So for the benefit of the doubt I went with Sarcastic.;)

I had the impression from post 7 that the OP was going to call evo. Maybe he was being sarcastic too. Any way we’ve all spent too much time on this dumb thread.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Well wouldn't Wide Open Designs have all the answers to your question? Question are you trying to put aluminum CA's (replace the DOM with 7075 on EVO's LA kit using the JJ and bungs (link components) that are supplied with the EVO LA kit? So they all fit the EVO brackets you already have?

Top Bottom