Uh... Stellantis?

I'm no professional on the subject so the recent merger confuses the hell out of me.

Can anyone help me out on what the hell happened, what's become of FCA, what might become of Jeep, or most importantly why the fuck it's called Stellantis?

My apologies if I put this in the wrong sub forum, wasn't sure where it would go.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
So a company that sounds like some sort of ED treatment medication now owns Jeep? [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

pop2tu

So while we were all drooling over 392 Hemi, they were out back selling the company. At least the JT is out.

So a company that sounds like some sort of ED treatment medication now owns Jeep? [emoji38]

Yup sure is.

Remember to consult your doctor before taking Stellantis. Some side effects may include emptying all your pockets, over exaggeration of your mpg, rethinking your tire size, and a dramatically increased heart rate - sometimes fatal. If you are allergic to Stellantis, you may consider switching to Toyota. If you are unable to pay for your prescription of Stellantis, Chrysler Capital may be able to help.

Or can they? [emoji2957]

Top Bottom