Mostly free, Trout’s garage clean out

I’ll continue to add stuff as it pops up. If anything catches your fancy. Post a picture of your Jeep with a Wayalife windshield banner and shoot me a pm or post here.

1st up.

Brand new in box.
Rugged Ridge CB antenna mount for 07-15 Wranglers.
Part # 11503.89
IMG_7375.jpg .

I have two for some reason. Wtf 🤣
How’s 5 bucks and a flat rate box sound?

Set of five 10th anniversary Rubicon/Hard Rock Wheels and BFG tires with about 30k miles on them.
400 bucks

10th Anniversary Rubicon/Hard Rock rear bumper. Works with AEV tire carrier.
Make offer. Couple hundred bucks???

TrailHunter

Hooked
Set of five 10th anniversary Rubicon/Hard Rock Wheels and BFG tires with about 30k miles on them.
400 bucks

Got any pics?.... of your new Jeep that is. [emoji51]

400 bucks

Woah I'm genuinely interested in the Rubi takeoffs. Can I send you a PM?

[emoji106]
I just need to see a wayalife sticker on your Jeep.

That's actually hilarious you said that. I officially started my JK build yesterday and ordered the Razor logo sticker that I'm going to put on the passenger rear corner, opposite the fuel tank.

Fair enough. Hope they aren't sold by the time I get it, because that's a killer price... :cheesy:

Oh and I'd like to apoligize, I didn't see the sticker requirement in your OP... lol

Last edited:
That's actually hilarious you said that. I officially started my JK build yesterday and ordered the Razor logo sticker that I'm going to put on the passenger rear corner, opposite the fuel tank.

Fair enough. Hope they aren't sold by the time I get it, because that's a killer price... :cheesy:

Oh and I'd like to apoligize, I didn't see the sticker requirement in your OP... lol

No worries dude. I just hate selling and dealing with weirdos and non active members. I’m in the Gilroy Ca area if you want to come by or meet up someplace let me know.

JKbrick

If he shows up in a gladiator post a pic of it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yakima bike rack. For any Wrangler with spare tire. Works well, mounts to tire carrier/through wheel as to keep the hitch free and rear gate free to open.
Make offer no greater than 40 bucks.
IMG_7853.jpg .

Top Bottom