VIDEO : MAJESTIC MOJAVE - 2021 WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For about as long as I can remember, Cindy and I have been kicking off a new year of wheeling by heading out to the Mojave, soon after the New Year and to do a bit of exploring in our Jeep. Over the years, this simple off-road excursion of ours grew into an full fledged event and one that we began to invite our friends and members of the WAYALIFE forum joined us on. These were easy overland adventures that anyone could do, even in a stock Jeep and they would give us a chance to share and show some of the cool and amazing thing that you can only find out in this majestic desert. On this particular trip, we covered about 70 miles all on dirt and visited old mines, a historic airway beacon, an underground ghost town and checked out a mysterious object out in the middle of nowhere that I like to call, the flying saucer. We hope you enjoy seeing all the fun we had.

A BIG THANKS goes out to Tony, Steph and Moochie for all their help and for keeping the group together!

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up what you thought of our 2021 New Year's Kick Off Run! A WINNER will be selected at random and posted on this thread. Thanks for watching! :)

SHOTGLASSES SMALL.jpg

I really am sorry for not announcing a winner sooner but here I am now to do just that. And, selected at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is...

The fact you take the time to go thru and answer so many replies/ comments speaks volumes about your character. That’s impressive my friend. Hope to meet you in person someday soon.

Congratulations J&k_overland! :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20210129163812-9774a56b-me.jpg

Jimmypaget

Of course, it’s as great as all the videos! I’ve been looking forward to this one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Cool history out there. And nice capture of that hole with the drone. That was cool.

Trail JK

Such a great video! I’m bummed we couldn’t make it out this year but it’s great to see you guys through the video. It always amazes me that there’s something new to find each time you go out to explore. Thanks for sharing this trip! The crystals were awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, it’s as great as all the videos! I’ve been looking forward to this one!

Thank you. Hope to see you out on the trails with us sometime :yup:

Cool history out there. And nice capture of that hole with the drone. That was cool.

Glad you enjoyed the video and the history that's out in the Mojave :thumb:

Such a great video! I’m bummed we couldn’t make it out this year but it’s great to see you guys through the video. It always amazes me that there’s something new to find each time you go out to explore. Thanks for sharing this trip! The crystals were awesome!

Bummed you and Ray couldn't join us for this one. Hope to get you two out on the trail with us again soon :cool:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
This is the second kick off run that we have missed. God willing and the creeks don't rise; it will be the last. It is like missing a family reunion. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get together with you and the usual suspects. :drinks:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Just watched it with the family... We had such a great time and the video captures the trip perfectly. Can't thank you and Cindy enough for all you do. :beer:

KevinG

Caught the Bug
So cool to see "behind the scenes" and the finished product. Really awesome experience!

CalSgt

Hooked
Great video & adventure as always... I'm going to get that weekend off one of these years & request to come along with you guys.

Such a great trip. We all had a blast. My kids are STILL talking about it. Video just doesn’t do it all justice but it’s captured so well as always. Thanks for a great time!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Looks like you guys had a great adventure!

Thanks Eddie and Cindy got putting this together for those of us that couldn’t make it!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks for putting this together. It was so much fun to have been able to join you, Cindy, and all of our other Wayalife friends for this. It was out daughters first Wayalife run (in utero..haha) and I'm sure it won't be the last. Thanks to everyone who helped out as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

treys1

Awesome video as usual! Hate that I had to back out, but look forward to joining a run with y'all in the future.

Top Bottom