Blue screen of death

Keniasal

Has anyone had any trouble with the JL front and rear camera going blue? We installed an ARB compressor and after everything hooked up we noticed our cameras went blue! We unhooked the wires to the battery and looked around for answers. She's going to the dealer on Friday to have the whole radio switched out, seeing if that helps. I have a bad feeling it won't.... Maybe they can order me a new jeep? LOL (Literally only have 3k miles on this 2021 JL!)

Has anyone had any trouble with the JL front and rear camera going blue? We installed an ARB compressor and after everything hooked up we noticed our cameras went blue! We unhooked the wires to the battery and looked around for answers. She's going to the dealer on Friday to have the whole radio switched out, seeing if that helps. I have a bad feeling it won't.... Maybe they can order me a new jeep? LOL (Literally only have 3k miles on this 2021 JL!)

I would suggest first visiting the "Give us a Wave" page and introducing yourself, and then heading over to the "JL Wrangler" sub forum to ask this there...

Top Bottom