Hello there

Mento_JT

Howdy everyone! I’m Joe and my two Jeeps are Mento the 2020 Gladiator Mojave and Little Bull which is my 2006 TJ. I am from Colorado, I just became a dad for the first time so trail fun is on hold until the baby is a bit older...however we will be in Moab 3/30-4/2 so if anyone is doing anything I’d love to tag along!

Thanks

ED8D3BCD-0AB4-4452-AB0A-4956C6016834.jpg

948D5CCA-F70F-42B8-B748-A7CDC30E6516.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mento_JT

Wellpp looks like I don’t have the hang of the whole forum thing and couldn’t figure out how to turn the pictures 😩

WJCO

Meme King
Howdy everyone! I’m Joe and my two Jeeps are Mento the 2020 Gladiator Mojave and Little Bull which is my 2006 TJ. I am from Colorado, I just became a dad for the first time so trail fun is on hold until the baby is a bit older...however we will be in Moab 3/30-4/2 so if anyone is doing anything I’d love to tag along!

Thanks

Welcome and congrats. I got your pictures fixed. Your phone or tablet likely only snaps the picture in one orientation even though the screen may not show you that. Then when it uploads, it defaults to that one orientation. At least that's what mine does. Basically I had to find out which orientation that was and always keep my tablet in that position when snapping photos.

Mento_JT

Thank you all for welcoming me! Is anyone going to be in Moab during EJS? It would be kinda cool to meet up and maybe play around on some trails. The wife and I decided it’s time to blow out the Dana 35 on the TJ so we can have a legit reason to upgrade [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you all for welcoming me! Is anyone going to be in Moab during EJS? It would be kinda cool to meet up and maybe play around on some trails. The wife and I decided it’s time to blow out the Dana 35 on the TJ so we can have a legit reason to upgrade [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I cant make it this year, hopefully next year I will make it with my JK after it's built up. I run 33s on my TJ and havent blown anything - I'm on a 30 and 35. But, how hard can it be lol!

Top Bottom