EVO MFG 2.5 Enforcer Lift

Mento_JT

Does anyone have experience with the 2.5 Enforcer kit?

I have a 2020 Mojave gladiator and would like to get this kit. Unfortunately at this time I can’t afford the shocks only the lift. I know it’s kinda ghetto but can I use my fox 2.5 shocks with this lift if I was to get a set of shock extensions for a few months? I really like the factory shocks and I don’t want to cheap out and get something that’s junk. Any input is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

-AINOKEA-

Hooked

I have a 2020 Mojave gladiator and would like to get this kit. Unfortunately at this time I can’t afford the shocks only the lift. I know it’s kinda ghetto but can I use my fox 2.5 shocks with this lift if I was to get a set of shock extensions for a few months? I really like the factory shocks and I don’t want to cheap out and get something that’s junk. Any input is appreciated!

I installed that on mine and used Evo shock extensions for a while. Ride was pretty good with the stock rubi fox shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Lojo

I installed that on mine and used Evo shock extensions for a while. Ride was pretty good with the stock rubi fox shocks.

I did the same kit with extensions for now. It rides really well. Limits flex but that’s about it. I spent money upgrading steering components. Now I’m looking for shocks.

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I also have the Evo Mfg 2.5” lift and the oem Fox/Rubicon shocks. I have the Stage 4+ suspension kit and the Evo Mfg 2.5” shock extension brackets front and rear. I was happy with it in the beginning but I’m starting to notice it bottoms out too easily up front after adding the winch. I only have approximately 3” of up travel before it hits the bump stops at ride height. I really need a coil spacer or just taller springs to bring the ride height back up.

jdofmemi

The shocks on the Mojave edition seem to me to be better than the others, and the factory hydro bump on the front keeps it from bottoming out like the others.

I was impressed with the ride on the Mojave when I test drove it.

CalSgt

Hooked
The shocks on the Mojave edition seem to me to be better than the others, and the factory hydro bump on the front keeps it from bottoming out like the others.

I was impressed with the ride on the Mojave when I test drove it.

I watched some video of Mel Wade explaining the factory Mojave shocks, he had one of them cut apart & showed that they are some form of IBP

jdofmemi

I watched some video of Mel Wade explaining the factory Mojave shocks, he had one of them cut apart & showed that they are some form of IBP

I will have to look for that. I only took a short drive, but they seemed to work good.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I have a 2020 Mojave gladiator and would like to get this kit. Unfortunately at this time I can’t afford the shocks only the lift. I know it’s kinda ghetto but can I use my fox 2.5 shocks with this lift if I was to get a set of shock extensions for a few months? I really like the factory shocks and I don’t want to cheap out and

I have a Mohave too. I don’t think you should go down this road unless you talk to Evo first. First, there’s an inch more travel in the front of a Mohave over the stock rubicon. The Mohave springs are totally different and may not fit in the spring spacers. Because of that extra inch of travel your track bar will be misaligned and you should replace it too. I’m not sure if the lower control arms are long enough to support that much extra lift too.

I put a 2” spacer on my JL. The ride was TERRIBLE. I had to replace the front LCA and the track bar to get it right. I think you’ll be messing the whole “Mohave” kit up with spacers. Like I said I have it too, so I’ve thought about it. What are you going for? 37s? I bet you can fit them with no spacers.

jdofmemi

I hooned the shit out of my Mohave on the test drive. It’s incredible as-is. Here’s a pic from how I returned it to the dealer before I signed the papers. Honestly it’s incredible.

Due to covid-19, the test drive I got was solo. The only request made of me was "Please don't drive it in the mud".

Since it had just rained, that pretty much limited me to pavement, out of respect. I did hit every rough road, cross gutter, speed bump, etc that I could find.

I'm not buying anything for a while, maybe I will get to take one on the dirt later.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Wow you guys got some sweet test drives. Both of mine were around the block with the salesman in the passenger seat holding his ass and hoping I don’t hit a bug on the windshield.

Top Bottom