Need to identify brake pads and rotor brands/part numbers

mituk

hi,

I am going through some maintenance for my JK and need to identify brake pads and rotor for my front.

Jeep has Dynatrac ProRock 44 (installed ~8-10 years ago @EVO), with big brakes kit (no idea which brand, caliper has big EXTREME label on it).
The and pads needs to be replace. I want to change rotors to. And rotors are two parts rotors with hat and disc (13 inch in diameter disc)
I am not getting any feedback from EVO.

Maybe some one on this forum can help to identify brand/part number etc.
I was not able to find anything on the pads or rotor to indicate manufacturer or part number.

Here are the pictures of pad and rotor (and actual 6 piston caliper):

2021-02-10 14.03.26.jpg

2021-02-10 11.48.26.jpg

2021-02-10 14.05.30.jpg

Let me know if can help, thanks.

Miro

WJCO

Meme King
hi,

I am going through some maintenance for my JK and need to identify brake pads and rotor for my front.

Jeep has Dynatrac ProRock 44 (installed ~8-10 years ago @EVO), with big brakes kit (no idea which brand, caliper has big EXTREME label on it).
The and pads needs to be replace. I want to change rotors to. And rotors are two parts rotors with hat and disc (13 inch in diameter disc)
I am not getting any feedback from EVO.

Maybe some one on this forum can help to identify brand/part number etc.
I was not able to find anything on the pads or rotor to indicate manufacturer or part number.

Here are the pictures of pad and rotor (and actual 6 piston caliper):

Let me know if can help, thanks.

Miro

Looks like a rebranded Brembo or Wilwood caliper. Any other part numbers or stamping?

Some light googling shows powerstop had an “extreme” big brake kit. Might be a place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

CalSgt

Hooked
Baer brakes also makes a 6 piston caliper they call 6s Extreme or Extreme+. Says they are for 14" or 15" two piece rotors...

might be worthwhile to call them

Top Bottom