CABIN FEVER - MOAB CURE 4/4 thru 4/9

Slimebones

A group of us (three rigs) traveling to Moab and would like to open it up to anyone else who might want to join us. Would like to keep it a relatively small group (maybe additional 3 or 4 rigs). Looking at Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, Steelbender, Kane Creek, the Trifecta, & Elephant Hill.

A group of us (three rigs) traveling to Moab and would like to open it up to anyone else who might want to join us. Would like to keep it a relatively small group (maybe additional 3 or 4 rigs). Looking at Moab Rim, Cliffhanger, Steelbender, Kane Creek, the Trifecta, & Elephant Hill.

As it gets closer I’ll know if I can make it down. I’ll keep it on my radar.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I looked into going for the last couple weeks but can’t find anything for Pope and I, our Jeeps and RV. We are going to have to wheel elsewhere. :(

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I did see some places that would accommodate more people, so if more are interested let me know we could potentially split another condo.

Slimebones

I did see some places that would accommodate more people, so if more are interested let me know we could potentially split another condo.

Could be doable. How many people would it accommodate?

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Might try to make it out for a couple of days, have you made a list of what trails you are running on what days?

Slimebones

Might try to make it out for a couple of days, have you made a list of what trails you are running on what days?

Previously mentioned trails are on the itinerary. Exact days not determined yet. We will have a group discussion on that when we arrive in Moab on the 4th. Just come, they all will be a good time.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, Pope and I really just wanted to camp with his RV - we both prefer that camping vibe so we decided we’re going to literally yolo out there and just find a place to camp even if offgrid. Plan is to go out Saturday-Thur/Fri/ish so we should be able to run with you guys for most or all the week. Text me when you’re settled and in town.

Slimebones

Hey guys, Pope and I really just wanted to camp with his RV - we both prefer that camping vibe so we decided we’re going to literally yolo out there and just find a place to camp even if offgrid. Plan is to go out Saturday-Thur/Fri/ish so we should be able to run with you guys for most or all the week. Text me when you’re settled and in town.

Glad that we will finally be able to say that we were able to run some trails in Moab together.

That’s awesome man. Glad you’re making it happen.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
That’s awesome man. Glad you’re making it happen.

Well hopefully - we have no reservations because nothing was available so we’re going Saturday to hopefully find a camping spot open up from EJS folks and wing it if not. Then try again Sunday.

Top Bottom