Hello from San Diego!

JMorgan13

Hi all. After a decade away from anything Jeep, I finally decided to come back home. Though I made the purchase a while ago, I figured now is a good time as any to say hello and share my first post.

2020 JT Launch Edition

Currently installed:
- WARN Zeon 10-S Winch
- ARB Twin Compressor

Future Mods:
- EVO MFG 2.5" Enforcer Overland Stage 4 w/ King Shocks
- 37” NITTO Trail Grapplers
- Mopar Beadlocks

Once the great team at Offroad Evolution has an opening, I am sure I will add more of their products beyond the lift. The idea is to keep a factory look while maintaining on-road manners and strengthening the utility for no more than moderate trails/overlanding.

I was almost convinced to start with the 3-5” Enforcer Pro Coilover Stage 4; however, I know it would lead me down a path I’m not yet ready to travel down... axle swap, driveshafts, 40s, etc.. Looking forward to the build, new friendships and adventures.

Attachments

• 3D7E203E-6B0B-4590-9386-AC29C310E2CE.jpeg
    3D7E203E-6B0B-4590-9386-AC29C310E2CE.jpeg
    31.3 KB · Views: 65

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Kansas City

Courtesy is given. Respect is earned.

07 JKU Sahara - Rrangdar
07 JKU Rubicon - Drachyn

Discount Tire

Welcome @Jmorgan13

Congrats on your recent purchase! This is a great community to be apart of, there is a ton of information on the site as well as members that are willing to help and answer any questions you may have.

We hope you enjoy the forums and stick around!

WJCO

Meme King
Hi all. After a decade away from anything Jeep, I finally decided to come back home. Though I made the purchase a while ago, I figured now is a good time as any to say hello and share my first post.

2020 JT Launch Edition

Currently installed:
- WARN Zeon 10-S Winch
- ARB Twin Compressor

Future Mods:
- EVO MFG 2.5" Enforcer Overland Stage 4 w/ King Shocks
- 37” NITTO Trail Grapplers
- Mopar Beadlocks

Once the great team at Offroad Evolution has an opening, I am sure I will add more of their products beyond the lift. The idea is to keep a factory look while maintaining on-road manners and strengthening the utility for no more than moderate trails/overlanding.

I was almost convinced to start with the 3-5” Enforcer Pro Coilover Stage 4; however, I know it would lead me down a path I’m not yet ready to travel down... axle swap, driveshafts, 40s, etc.. Looking forward to the build, new friendships and adventures.

Welcome to wayalife. What front bumper/winch plate are you running?

Top Bottom