Rear seat seat covers for dogs

III%er

Hi all,

Has anybody purchased any rear seat covers for dogs in your JT for standard travel and/or camping. I have 2 Belgian Malinois and am looking for something waterproof and/or pukeproof with a good fitment. I'm also going to post this in the Gladiator forum but any help is always grateful.

Keep beating the unbeatin path.

III%er

I was looking at one that is made for bulldogs on Amazon but I didn't want to post the link as it doesn't comply with the form rules. But I think it will work.

lscocoa

Hi all,

Has anybody purchased any rear seat covers for dogs in your JT for standard travel and/or camping. I have 2 Belgian Malinois and am looking for something waterproof and/or pukeproof with a good fitment. I'm also going to post this in the Gladiator forum but any help is always grateful.

Keep beating the unbeatin path.

I bought a hammock style from Amazon that said waterproof. It was in my Jk first and fits the same in my gladiator. The cover has held up to my wirehaired pointing griffon , who get muddy , wet , and has puked. Just washed it a few times and cleans up well and has remained waterproof.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I just have a cheap one that buckles around the head rests. It can be the canopy style that hangs on the driver and passenger headrests, but I just fold the excess under the seat. It's that canvas material and does great at keeping and trapping the fur. Just don't drive with the windows open when your dogs aren't back their because mine starts flapping all over and it becomes a furnado. My next one will be a cover that is form fitting to the seats so It doesn't get caught by the wind.

JKwouts

I went too far in cost wise but it is an awesome cover. Went with Covercraft custom seat protector, they have a pattern for the Galdiator rear seat and it does fit amazingly well and looks near stock. Pretty quick to put in and remove with just a handle that fits between the back and seat and then a strap for around the headrests. I did find that the bottom would slide around some so I actually added two grommets to the bottom front edge and the back edge of the seat portion on each side and just put some bungees on them. It takes 30 seconds longer to install/remove now but it fits perfectly tight and doesn’t slip around at all.

Still shake my head a bit on the cost compared to others but given the value and pride of the truck is worth it long term.

Top Bottom