Upgraded to a JKU

Clarkjeepin96

A few months ago i upgraded to a ‘14 JKU Sahara from my 2 door JK. I absolutely love it and the space it has provided! I imagine many more off-road trips this year. Below is what i have done to it so far:

-37” Milestar Patagonia’s
-17x9 Ion Alloys (saving for beadlocks)
-1.5” spydertrax wheel spacers
-Barnes 4WD Aluminum Tie Rod
-Steer Smarts top mount drag link
-Steer Smarts Track Bar
-Teraflex ball joints
-sleeved and gusseted front Dana 30
-Arb Air Lockers front and rear w ARB compressor
-sPod
-EAG front bumper
-Rough Country Winch w synthetic line
-rock sliders are from previous owner
-smittybilt rear tire carrier
-Adam’s 1310 Front Driveshaft
-3.5” rough country lift (from previous owner)
-KBD fenders

Future Mods
-KMC beadlocks
- 3.5” Rock Krawler springs
-Fox Shocks or Falcon Shocks
-proRock 44 up front 8D2EEB55-B28B-4CDD-B572-6605CE51EA27.jpg 00FD26BF-57B5-4137-A7B5-6F1C7ED63E26.jpg IMG_9964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Nice Jeep. Be careful with that front locker on your Dana 30 with 37s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jeeeep

Hooked
When you are ready for shocks, chose Fox, Bilstein or King

I have a set of Falcon on my JKU, they started out great as all new shocks tend to do but they were done after a week of rock crawling and fast (as fast as a 3.8 JKU can go lol) off-road driving.

In my experiences with TF, their customer service sucks.

If you buy a high-end shock look beyond the initial reviews, look at the service information because you will need to service them eventually and it can cost almost as much to have them shipped/serviced and returned.

Clarkjeepin96

When you are ready for shocks, chose Fox, Bilstein or King

I have a set of Falcon on my JKU, they started out great as all new shocks tend to do but they were done after a week of rock crawling and fast (as fast as a 3.8 JKU can go lol) off-road driving.

In my experiences with TF, their customer service sucks.

If you buy a high-end shock look beyond the initial reviews, look at the service information because you will need to service them eventually and it can cost almost as much to have them shipped/serviced and returned.

Appreciate that forsure!! I have a few buddies that really like their falcon resi shocks but i have heard some bad things about TF. I run their ball joints and love them but fingers crossed they last LOL. i am definitely leaning more towards fox due to price point and quality.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom