The Mistress 2.0 build

So after the unfortunate and sudden death of our dearly departed Mistress JLU, I finally have a new Jeep and am ready to start ordering parts. The new Jeep is a 2018 JLUR called The Mistress 2.0. Currently kicking around the same kit I had on the last one which was the Evo Enforcer with adjustable king 2.5's all the way around.

Does any one here know if i need to go with the 4.5 inch kit to clear 37's or the 3.5 inch? I will be doing the fender chop brackets to get some more clearance and keep the factory painted Rubicon fenders. Also will be running the Evo inner fender liners. Already got Black Rhino Riot beadlocks in matte bronze with a black ring. Most likely Toyo 37x12.50 r17 MT's

The rest of the stuff in my cart, any thoughts and input is appreciated:
Evo Bomber rockers with skins
LOD front bumper
LOD rear bumper with tire carrier
License plate relocation bracket
Z automotive front camera kit
ARB compact onboard air compressor
Quake LED chop kit
King shocks steering stabalizer
Warn VR EVO10-S
King front air bumps
synergy tie rod
synergy steering stabilizer relocation
Synergy track bar and sector shaft brace
synergy adjustable track bar

rubicon.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Congrats on the replacement Jeep! Looks like a great list. I would think you’d want the 4” for clearance on the rocks.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Nice Jeep! Hell, in a Rubicon you can clear 37's on a 2" lift. Depending on how far you push it offroad, it can get you by just fine. I have the Dynatrac lift on my JLU.

CL1A6355 (1).jpg

jdofmemi

We did the 2.5" EVO on the JL and it was just right for 37s, and actually sat higher than my JK did. Probably about where it is now with 4", but I haven't been by it since I went up to 4".

The 3.5" EVO looked tall. I wheeled with a couple of them, and would not want any more, but the 3.5" gives a lot of belly clearance to get up the ledges.

Dale72

Hooked
We did the 2.5" EVO on the JL and it was just right for 37s, and actually sat higher than my JK did. Probably about where it is now with 4", but I haven't been by it since I went up to 4".

The 3.5" EVO looked tall. I wheeled with a couple of them, and would not want any more, but the 3.5" gives a lot of belly clearance to get up the ledges.
I have the 2.5 Enforcer. But I have been really thinking about getting the 3.5 Enforcer instead

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dale72

Hooked
So after the unfortunate and sudden death of our dearly departed Mistress JLU, I finally have a new Jeep and am ready to start ordering parts. The new Jeep is a 2018 JLUR called The Mistress 2.0. Currently kicking around the same kit I had on the last one which was the Evo Enforcer with adjustable king 2.5's all the way around.

Does any one here know if i need to go with the 4.5 inch kit to clear 37's or the 3.5 inch? I will be doing the fender chop brackets to get some more clearance and keep the factory painted Rubicon fenders. Also will be running the Evo inner fender liners. Already got Black Rhino Riot beadlocks in matte bronze with a black ring. Most likely Toyo 37x12.50 r17 MT's

The rest of the stuff in my cart, any thoughts and input is appreciated:
Evo Bomber rockers with skins
LOD front bumper
LOD rear bumper with tire carrier
License plate relocation bracket
Z automotive front camera kit
ARB compact onboard air compressor
Quake LED chop kit
King shocks steering stabalizer
Warn VR EVO10-S
King front air bumps
synergy tie rod
synergy steering stabilizer relocation
Synergy track bar and sector shaft brace
synergy adjustable track bar

View attachment 360056
Congratulations on the new jeep

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

Jerry were you running stock fenders on that JL? On Ryans last Jeep 35s would rub at times until he did the fender mod. It was a sport and had 4.5 or 4.75 back spacing if that makes any difference.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Jerry were you running stock fenders on that JL? On Ryans last Jeep 35s would rub at times until he did the fender mod. It was a sport and had 4.5 or 4.75 back spacing if that makes any difference.

Sent from my SM-G996U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Like Adam said, the Rubicon fenders have more clearance.

Only a small bit of rubbing at the rear lower part of the back fenders. Plenty of clearance everywhere else.

Top Bottom