Axle Offset after 2.5 TeraFlex BB

JethroJK

So after installing the lift I have ran the Jeep for about 5 days and measured the difference in offset of the axles under the Jeep. The rear sits about 3/4 of an inch off center and the front sits about 3/8 of an inch off center. So for you veterans is this acceptable for a month or 2 until I get adjustable track bars purchased or should I be worried to drive it for a long period?

I found it interesting that the rear is more off center that the front.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
It's acceptable forever if you're content with the current driving characteristics. That being said, I probably added a JKS trackbar out front after running my TF BB for a year but I was swapping in 3" springs up front then.

JethroJK

It's acceptable forever if you're content with the current driving characteristics. That being said, I probably added a JKS trackbar out front after running my TF BB for a year but I was swapping in 3" springs up front then.

But the measurements I have will be corrected once I get ATB on front and rear, correct?

JethroJK

That is correct. The adjustable track bars will allow you to center your axles to the "T" compared to the TB brackets...

Good. The problem I see I am having though is the tires stick out more on drivers side. That would say to me the TB needs to be shorter to pull towards passenger but it is the factory TB both front and rear doing the same thing.

Top Bottom