10frank rulls the new posts

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I had to catch up on some waves as I was away on business and was feeling for my Wayalifers. Haha.

Tackerdown

Banned
I had to dedicate a thread to you that was the first time I ever saw one whole page with nothing but one persons replies.:jaw drop::applaudit:

funny though, the more one posts usually means one is on the forums and reading and at least learning a lil bit. i have learned a lot for everyone ( well not EVERYONE ) on here mostly by trying to be involved in threads.

andrew -

MTG

Caught the Bug
I haven't been throwing out waves lately. :grayno: Need to up my game to keep up with these gunners.

:cheesy:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
funny though, the more one posts usually means one is on the forums and reading and at least learning a lil bit. i have learned a lot for everyone ( well not EVERYONE ) on here mostly by trying to be involved in threads.

andrew -

Dude no one has surpassed me in the Mall Crawling Arena. I am the So Cal Chapter Presidente of the AMCA (American Mall Crawlers Association).

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I guess it might be time to change a few members' titles to "President/VP of the Welcoming Committee".

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
MTG is making a run......

andrew -

ban_him_sm1.jpg

Top Bottom