Sale Thread - Parts, Tools, Trips, ANYTHING

StrizzyChris

This is a thread for everyone to inform members of great deals on ANYTHING from Parts, Tools, or anything else the common person might appreciate hearing about! Got the idea from the HF thread but wanted to expand it to include ANYTHING! lol Ill start it with this...

4WD has a sale right now on the DynoMax exhaust that makes purchase price of 202 plus a 50 prepaid visa rebate putting purchase cost at 152!!!

http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Engine-Performance/Jeep-Exhaust-Systems.aspx?t_c=74&t_s=49&t_pt=3383&Manufacturer_PQ=Dynomax+Exhaust&vgID=4

Atch

This is a thread for everyone to inform members of great deals on ANYTHING from Parts, Tools, or anything else the common person might appreciate hearing about! Got the idea from the HF thread but wanted to expand it to include ANYTHING! lol Ill start it with this...

4WD has a sale right now on the DynoMax exhaust that makes purchase price of 202 plus a 50 prepaid visa rebate putting purchase cost at 152!!!

http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Engine-Performance/Jeep-Exhaust-Systems.aspx?t_c=74&t_s=49&t_pt=3383&Manufacturer_PQ=Dynomax+Exhaust&vgID=4

Amazon is cheaper I bought mine for $179 plus $50 mail in rebate.

http://www.amazon.com/Dynomax-39516...=dynomax+evolution+competition+exhaust+system

Prime8

I got these shackles from Fastenal for $12 apiece (they retail for $30) by name dropping the company I work for. If your company has an account, they will typically give you the discount even if it is for personal stuff. They are 13k pound 3/4" shackles.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364658769.117216.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364658780.517481.jpg
(Couldn't help throwing in the flex picture... Haha)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364658752.766357.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364658752.766357.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4,896

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I got these shackles from Fastenal for $12 apiece (they retail for $30) by name dropping the company I work for. If your company has an account, they will typically give you the discount even if it is for personal stuff. They are 13k pound 3/4" shackles.
View attachment 21696
View attachment 21697
(Couldn't help throwing in the flex picture... Haha)

EVO has shackles for $9.99 a piece. I ordered some when I got my bumper. Most hardware stores and ORW/4wheelparts have them for $12.99 a piece.

JK_Jonny305

Here's a Harbor Freight coupon for tomorrow only,

25% Off Anything Easter Sunday Only

In store or on-line

HAHA! I actually just came on here because I checked my mail and saw the coupons come in.

For anyone looking for a winch, they have a great Badland 12,000 lb. winch w/ remote control that is running on sale for $299.99 plus the 25% coupon brings it to $224.25 (+$6.99 for shipping if you don't have a store near you). I think that's the best price I've seen for a 12k winch. The discounted price wont kick in until Monday, but if you talk to a store manager they will honor it with the coupon. I bought mine today, now I just need te bumper to install it on lol

JK_Jonny305

You can't use the 25% on winches. You can't use them on big ticket items.

I purchased one today. Used the coupon below. It doesn't say winches are excluded. You can buy anything but a compressor, generator, tool storage or cart, welders, floor jacks, or towable ride-on trenchers using the coupon. :wings:

photo.jpg

Are you sure those are complete d rings? It looks like just just isolaters are $10....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom