Who is ready to bog out?

Holeshot

Banned
Hey guys! I'm hearing since a couple days about the north korean that threat the US to throw nuclear missiles overseas. What you guys think about this? If it ever happens, are you ready to bog out to a safe place?

Here in canada, we're not directly concerned with this, but it could change quickly, and that make me think I should be prepared. :thinking: That's a little scary heh!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
His stupid missles dont have the range to hit the US. Besides, China and Russia have already issued warnings to both countries. Nothing is going to happen. N. Korea will be a black mark on the planet if they try anything stupid like that.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

JK_Jonny305

We got an old de-commissioned military base near the Everglades in South Florida that I'm dying to go check out. My buddy told me the only way to get there is by hitting the trails. Seems like a good place to go hide out considering it was supposedly established during the "Cuban Missile Crisis" :LOL:

But I agree with you guys, there's no way anything like that would come close to happening.

kaptkrappy

We got an old de-commissioned military base near the Everglades in South Florida that I'm dying to go check out. My buddy told me the only way to get there is by hitting the trails. Seems like a good place to go hide out considering it was supposedly established during the "Cuban Missile Crisis" :LOL:

But I agree with you guys, there's no way anything like that would come close to happening.

Hey Jonny,

Check out this site;

HM69 Nike Missile Base

Holeshot

Banned
I also think that their missiles are outdated, as much as the rest of their army. If I trust the images seen on tv, it's like they still lives in the 60's lol.

But as long as they're threatening, there is a "possible" chance that it could happen.

Top Bottom