Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: WIN a DynoMax Exhaust System!!

WIN a DynoMax Exhaust System!!

giveaway-dynomax-fb-cover.jpg

Want a chance at WINNING an awesome DynoMax Evolution or Rock Crawler Exhaust System for your Jeep JK Wrangler? Well, thanks to the great guys over at DynoMax, we'll be giving one away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE.com on Wednesday, May 1st!!

With Dynomax Jeep performance exhaust systems, you get increased horsepower, performance, and innovation all in one package. For over 20 years, Dynomax has been developing products that are dyno-proven and true show stoppers. Plus, every Dynomax exhaust system is backed with a limited lifetime warranty.

All Dynomax Jeep exhaust systems are mandrel bent with a design specifically engineered for maximum sound and power. Select applications in the complete line of Jeep exhaust systems feature high-quality stainless steel construction. Every Dynomax exhaust has a simple installation. Just bolt it on with the included hardware and you're ready to go.

For more information about DynoMax Exhaust Systems, please visit http://www.dynomax.com

DynoMax Exhaust Systems are available in a wide range of applications to fit most Jeeps on the road today. I cannot make any guarantees but, if you win this giveaway and do not have a JK, a DynoMax rep will try to assist you the best they can.

This Giveaway is valued at:
    $355

To WIN:
    • You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
    • You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
    • You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
    • You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
    • (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Wednesday, May 1, 2013. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
    • If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
    • WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
    • There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
    • Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
    • Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
    • You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

Good luck to all of you!!

Fresh Catch

I am All in for this!!! Thank you Wayalife and Dynomax!!!!!

IMG_6362.jpg
    2009 Wrangler X
    3" Evo Plush Ride
    37" STT Pro ATX Slabs
    Evo 1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger
    Homemade sliders
    Factory Cut Fenders
    My build: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?785-My-low-JK-Build
    --- Mike ---

Fresh Catch
    Sweet, count me in.

IMAG0172-1.jpg

That would be a great birthday present a few days before my birthday! Thanks Wayalife and Dynomax!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364848077.038287.jpg
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

I would love a FREE exhaust! Count me in.
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364848090.821794.jpg

I am in!!

Count me in, Thank you WAYALIFE!!and Dynomax!

IMAG0227.jpg
    Even though I drive my JEEP through the valley of the ROCKS, I fear no BREAKS, for WAYALIFE is with me; Your JEEP and Your WINCH, they comfort me.

Fresh Catch
    Always looking for an excellent addition to the Jeep
    601960_10200825213819662_61243662_n.jpg

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast