WIN a DynoMax Exhaust System!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
giveaway-dynomax-fb-cover.jpg

Want a chance at WINNING an awesome DynoMax Evolution or Rock Crawler Exhaust System for your Jeep JK Wrangler? Well, thanks to the great guys over at DynoMax, we'll be giving one away for FREE to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE.com on Wednesday, May 1st!!

With Dynomax Jeep performance exhaust systems, you get increased horsepower, performance, and innovation all in one package. For over 20 years, Dynomax has been developing products that are dyno-proven and true show stoppers. Plus, every Dynomax exhaust system is backed with a limited lifetime warranty.

All Dynomax Jeep exhaust systems are mandrel bent with a design specifically engineered for maximum sound and power. Select applications in the complete line of Jeep exhaust systems feature high-quality stainless steel construction. Every Dynomax exhaust has a simple installation. Just bolt it on with the included hardware and you're ready to go.

For more information about DynoMax Exhaust Systems, please visit http://www.dynomax.com

DynoMax Exhaust Systems are available in a wide range of applications to fit most Jeeps on the road today. I cannot make any guarantees but, if you win this giveaway and do not have a JK, a DynoMax rep will try to assist you the best they can.

This Giveaway is valued at:
$355

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 NOON-PST, Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Wednesday, May 1, 2013. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a DynoMax Exhaust System!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this givaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

Good luck to all of you!! :thumb:

JK12

Yes! Haha I need this along with my CAI now! Haha and a little late birthday present!;) after I got stuck!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Man would I love to win this!! Good luck to everyone entering!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364848622.714787.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeep_Dawg08

1364848599131.jpg
All washed up for a night out.

Good luck to everyone!
Bring on the new DynoMax I have the perfect place for it. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom