WAL Business Cards?

Miss Boss

Does anyone remember a long time ago JKF had a link where you could print out basically business cards with the forum info on it? Well, do we have a link anywhere like that for WAL? Or Eddie, can we get a link? I've thought about it several times now when out and about talking to some fellow jeepers.

This is a great idea. I don't know how many times we have left a piece of paper with the forum info on it on a windshield. If it was on a business card I think they would be more apt to look at it. :beer:

SGTGunner

I think that's a cool idea, but personaly, anything placed on my vehicle in a parking lot automaticaly goes in the trash with out even looking at it. It's usualy advertisments or some such nonsence so I dont even look at it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone remember a long time ago JKF had a link where you could print out basically business cards with the forum info on it? Well, do we have a link anywhere like that for WAL? Or Eddie, can we get a link? I've thought about it several times now when out and about talking to some fellow jeepers.

Hey Sherri, I appreciate you wanting to spead the word and I'll try to work on some as soon as I can. :yup:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I remember those.

I could have used one the other day when a guy came up to me at Costco. I was in a huge hurry and couldn't answer all his questions. I told him about the forum...hopefully he made his way here.

:thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think that's a cool idea, but personaly, anything placed on my vehicle in a parking lot automaticaly goes in the trash with out even looking at it. It's usualy advertisments or some such nonsence so I dont even look at it.

I do this too. I hate those damn things!

DCR JEEP

Hey Sherri, I appreciate you wanting to spead the word and I'll try to work on some as soon as I can. :yup:

Eddie I live in Florida and a rarely see any jeeps with Wayalife or Project JK decals. I'm probably the only jeep with a decal going across the windshield and side decals that say Wayalife and Project JK in my area. So I would love to spread the word too. If you want to hook me up, I think that business cards are a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
-Big E

Top Bottom