Winter Chill Show-Off Thread

Salty1

Looking at the color show off thread I noticed that Winter Chill is not on the list, I know the color was a limited production so I will start a thread with it. The Jeep is a 2012 Arctic Edition with a 2.5" AEV lift and Toyo 35x12.5x17 tires mounted to the stock wheels. Installation was done by Screamin Lizard Customs who get a double thumbs up for their work and putting up with all my questions. I added Warn Elite series bumpers for extra protection.... A gear change is in it's future as it came with 3.21's

DSC_0004-1_zps0f986340.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsfd201c0a.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
why no winter chill

Freaking sweet! I LOVE that color!! If there was one around here when I purchased, I would have got Winter Chill for sure!! Nice Jeep Bro! :thumb:

Topper

Jeep Color Show off....... why no Winter Chill?

That is one bad ass color jeep you got there brother.

Prime8

Love this color. Apparently only 4 JKURs were made in this color. According to my local dealership sales guy, anyway....

MTG

Caught the Bug

This color almost made us a two jeep family. Wife loves it! 👍

JKJody

Yea wc is a great color. Seen an aev turn key here locally, it was nice. Too bad it's discontinued.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bearjew1

Looking at the color show off thread I noticed that Winter Chill is not on the list, I know the color was a limited production so I will start a thread with it. The Jeep is a 2012 Arctic Edition with a 2.5" AEV lift and Toyo 35x12.5x17 tires mounted to the stock wheels. Installation was done by Screamin Lizard Customs who get a double thumbs up for their work and putting up with all my questions. I added Warn Elite series bumpers for extra protection.... A gear change is in it's future as it came with 3.21's

DSC_0004-1_zps0f986340.jpg

DSC_0009_zpsfd201c0a.jpg

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that the same kinda jeep with the abominal snowman foot prints in the paint also
? sorry for the mispelling of the word:bleh:

Salty1

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't that the same kinda jeep with the abominal snowman foot prints in the paint also
? sorry for the mispelling of the word:bleh:

Yes, it is the Arctic Edition, as far as I know that is the only model that Jeep offered the Winter Chill color in, not sure if it was orderable on other models but the dealer told me that it could not be ordered for a Rubicon. Just finished replacing the factory running boards with Rubi rails and Ace sliders. I would like to be able to say that the mod's are now complete but I know that I will re-gear at some point and possibly add lockers as well. Here she is today....

DSC_0075_zps002bc115.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Saw one o these in the Home Depot parking lot the other day. Hopefully I will see it again so I can take a picture. Really sharp color!

hawgincognito

A friend helped me. Doesn't take much. Make sure you run door edge trim on it when you finish. Covers up most imperfections.

tgreenwood

Did you try to color match that trim or just use black? I can't tell from the pics, which is a good thing I guess.

Top Bottom