What do you carry in your jeep ???

JocoMofo

Just wondering what you carry in your jeep. Like first aid, tools, rain gear, sound equipment, firearms, recovery equipment, etc....... Post ya pics and comments !!!!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just wondering what you carry in your jeep. Like first aid, tools, rain gear, sound equipment, firearms, recovery equipment, etc....... Post ya pics and comments !!!!

When wheeling or everyday?

Everyday...as little as possible. I like it to be as clean as can be. I have some jumper cables and a tool set.

Wheeling...as much as possible. Whatever I think I need...more tools, spare parts, spill kit, recovery gear, extra fluids, etc.

everyday: small tool bag, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, e-tool (folding shovel for all the non military types), machete and tomahawk (just in case there are zombies) and a small bag of recover gear.

wheeling: all of the above plus, BIG tool box, basic spill kit, tire repair kit, 2man tent, rugar 10/22

i sure there is more but that is what i know i throw in there. i know that it is full though!

andrew -

BlackKnight

Currently my only Jeep is the Wife's Grand Cherokee. And it carries Groceries and Misc Shopping bags normally(Michael Kors seems to be the new big thing :doh: ). Along with an AAA card if it breaks and I can't get to her...

Rivertoys

jeep_guns.jpg

cevery

Jumper Cables
First Aid Kit
Small Tool Bag
Wratchet Straps
Bungie Cords
Ducktape
Trash Bags
Gloves

Tabers

30 ft tow strap, 50ft toow strap (no winch yet), Machete, first aid, fire ext, small tool kit, Military Surplus Heavy duty shovel / pick W/ leather cover(ca. 1960's), Mag light, Spin cast Fishing pole just incase I find a honey hole :brows:

Top Bottom