07-11 intake

07-jk

I am looking for an airbox and intake tube for my 3.8l JK. Let me know if you have one you can part with.

Thanks,
Ben

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Check JK-Forum as well. Also try KSL.com (classified section). There is always something for sale there. If you have any salvage yards around check them too.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

07-jk

Check JK-Forum as well. Also try KSL.com (classified section). There is always something for sale there. If you have any salvage yards around check them too.

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Thanks I'll look there as well. Salvage yards would be my first stop but I am stationed in Japan and they don't have many Jeeps here.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Oh! Yeah that would hinder the search..lol.. I will look around too, see if I can help you out.

Skid_Kid

I think you can broaden your search to include 2012+ also. I had an 2011 and now two 2013's. The intakes all look the same and the same part number for the air filter is used for 2007-2013.

Last edited:
Top Bottom