Idiot Jeep Dimple Dents

cottrellsahara

Well spring arrived and i felt it was that time to get the doors off and start cruising. I quickly unlatched my doors and STUPIDLY!!!! left my driver side door open on a slightly windy day..... I turned my back for a moment to talk to my dad and a wind gust took my door right around a left a hefty dent on my unharmed 2012 sahara... All I can say was i as heart broken and also pretty firkin pissed off at my self. I know I'm not the only one who has had this happen now that Ive left the dent i kinda feel like i should leave it there as a badge and not remove it because i know it ail just happen again

Attachments

• dent.jpg
    dent.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 211

MTG

Caught the Bug
It's called the dimple mod and many have it. You are part of a special club and should not feel bad. :yup:

jkrossi

Congrats on your first ding. Next will be a dent on the rocker panel.

Its like a chick that has cute dimples what's better then that...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I did that the day I bought my Jeep about 20 minutes after I left the dealership. It had 29 miles on. :thumb:

You can see it in my avatar. :cheesy:

cottrellsahara

I did that the day I bought my Jeep about 20 minutes after I left the dealership. It had 29 miles on. :thumb:

You can see it in my avatar. :cheesy:

hahaha jesus the day you brought it home!!!! id cry .. but im sure if i bought it in the summer and had it home for the first time i would have don it the first time swell the first time i took em off i didnt even know how to hold em and chipped the $#!T out my driver door putting them back on

81SocalCJ

I've got a dimple on the hood of my CJ....... Just a weeee bit bigger than yours. Went to open the hood one summer day after I overheated and laid the hood down just a tad too fast on the hard top.

Brankz

Some guy did a huge dent on my fender and in the rocker under my passenger door.
Hi-5 for dents ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365218021.548775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Talk about dents I have like 5 on my hood like 4 on each side of my rock panel 2 on my gas tank skid and they are huge 1 on my bumper I will have a couple more but no dimple mod yet that's to my windshield lights lol I've had a couple close calls but

cottrellsahara

Talk about dents I have like 5 on my hood like 4 on each side of my rock panel 2 on my gas tank skid and they are huge 1 on my bumper I will have a couple more but no dimple mod yet that's to my windshield lights lol I've had a couple close calls but

sounds like your rig is a real warrior when it comes to dents! you must wheel it hard judging by you avatar

Brankz

I was driving in a target parking lot and this guy runs he's stop sing and hits me with his big f-150 with a bat a** front bumper.

Brankz

Yea good thing he was going slow. I think he let go the brake in the stop sing and got me

cottrellsahara

Yea good thing he was going slow. I think he let go the brake in the stop sing and got me

sometimes its hard navigating a big truck i guess before i got my jeep i drove a yukon xl (suburban) and i was so good at parking that thing then i got my jeep and lost all my abilities with it because it then became my brothers truck. I was at cvs in this tight ass spot threw it in reverse and destroyed some ladies nissan Altima not a dent nor scratch on my truck but hot dam was hers messed up i wish i took a picture

Beyrgut

Pretty sure a cowl ding is a Jeep right of passage, jeep cherry busted.. time to get loose. :wings:

NAUJK

Dimple Mod. Its amazing you can tell who takes their doors off cus 90% of people who do will have them. I sure as hell do... You can see it in any picture I post of my Rig. :doh:

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Dimple mod

Lol, I have one on each side. I have had people ask how i got a dent there. I tell them it's factory since it's on both sides. I have only had one person believe me. I bought my JK used and they were already there. I lost the door in the wind and still had the straps on, but I was like :question: so thats where they came from..

Top Bottom