DUNE: When you don't have sand, you find mud!

StrizzyChris

AHHH I FINALLY HAVE A TWIN ON HERE!!!

P3180486.jpg

Raine

Ah, I didn't see it in the colour thread so I started a new one. Your title is much better. Can I delete my thread, or is it there for good?

StrizzyChris

Ah, I didn't see it in the colour thread so I started a new one. Your title is much better. Can I delete my thread, or is it there for good?

Its there for good...BUT you can make this your build thread if you want! :thumb: No matter what I WANT to see more pics as you go along!

Raine

Looking at your last photo there, I'm so glad they upgraded the rims. I like them. I thought I would get the brushed aluminum 5 spoke looking rims they had before. All Plain. but I got these buggers when it arrived and I liked them immediately. and the lil touches like the Jeep stamp on the wheels and the Jeep on the passenger side front window. Someone just said "Hey, you know what? it's the little things"
New Jeep 001.JPG

StrizzyChris

Looking at your last photo there, I'm so glad they upgraded the rims. I like them. I thought I would get the brushed aluminum 5 spoke looking rims they had before. All Plain. but I got these buggers when it arrived and I liked them immediately. and the lil touches like the Jeep stamp on the wheels and the Jeep on the passenger side front window. Someone just said "Hey, you know what? it's the little things"
View attachment 24427

agreed! I didnt like them at first, when I saw only pics, but I have grown to really like them since Ive owned them :yup:

Top Bottom