Florida Keys trail search...

Andy

Well there are very few trails in the Florida Keys. I live on Big Pine Key and it just happens to be the only key with a lot of back roads, fire roads and palmetto forest. Most of the key is a National Wildlife area. So the good trails are for walking only. I am here with the Military and making due with my surroundings. I am originally from North GA where the trails are almost unlimited. We plan on heading out to Southern Cali next year and really put the Jeep to work. I will keep this thread going as I find more wheeling areas in the keys. Until then, Jeep on guys.

photo+%u0025286%29.JPG
photo+%u0025287%29.JPG
photo+%u0025288%29.JPG
photo+%u00252810%29.JPG

kaptkrappy

Well there are very few trails in the Florida Keys. I live on Big Pine Key and it just happens to be the only key with a lot of back roads, fire roads and palmetto forest. Most of the key is a National Wildlife area. So the good trails are for walking only. I am here with the Military and making due with my surroundings. I am originally from North GA where the trails are almost unlimited. We plan on heading out to Southern Cali next year and really put the Jeep to work. I will keep this thread going as I find more wheeling areas in the keys. Until then, Jeep on guys.

Yeah, that pretty much describes all of south Florida.

We go down to the Keys (Islamorada) 2 or 3 times a year. We will be down in July for the lobster mini season.

Post up where you find a trail or anything cool to check out.

Thanks

Top Bottom