project JK shirt?

Brankz

any 1 knows where can I get the project JK shirt. in wayalife shop they sold out any ideas ? back-black.jpg

Brankz

Yea that's y I did not buy it
Super fake they had all colors lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Hmmm. This is actually interesting. Searched and came up with "XYZ" site. If this is the case, that's a legit site that companies can produce products by submitting logos. Wonder if Eddie at one point uploaded the logo files and created an account there? If not, should be brought to his attention that they have his logo.

Brankz

Hmmm. This is actually interesting. Searched and came up with "XYZ" site. If this is the case, that's a legit site that companies can produce products by submitting logos. Wonder if Eddie at one point uploaded the logo files and created an account there? If not, should be brought to his attention that they have his logo.

I pm monchie? And wayalife are any of does Eddie?

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
That's gotta be fake. It's $40 to boot! It's cheaper on project JK and I know when you buy from the shop it goes to Project JK directly.

Don't buy it until we hear from Eddie!

The best thing to do when an item is out of stock is make a post in the product thread or PM Eddie. :thumb:

Last edited:

Brankz

Yea it was a red flag from me!
Eddie is moochie? Or wayalife I pm does 2 because i don't know Eddie

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I think Eddie has used Cafe Press for things like PJK mugs and coozies I think but not sure they make the shirts.

JAGS

Hooked
That's gotta be fake. It's $40 to boot! It's cheaper on project JK and I know when you buy from the shop it goes to Project JK directly.

Don't buy it until we hear from Eddie!

That's about right for a one-off order. Prices WAL has for things are as a result of bulk ordering and qty ordering. That's why he does pre-orders etc so he can provide us with the best pricing. :thumb: Curious if Eddie is aware though?

I think Eddie has used Cafe Press for things like PJK mugs and coozies I think but not sure they make the shirts.

That would explain why they have artwork. I believe that is royalty based ordering, so Eddie may get a small commission of anything ordered? I've looked into it before for my mktg clients, but then go bulk to save $$$.

I don't thing so some of them look funny

Just looks funny because literally every catalog option is available for customer order via that site. I think 10frank9 will be ordering a pink camo tank for summer! :cheesy:

Brankz

That's about right for a one-off order. Prices WAL has for things are as a result of bulk ordering and qty ordering. That's why he does pre-orders etc so he can provide us with the best pricing. :thumb: Curious if Eddie is aware though?

That would explain why they have artwork. I believe that is royalty based ordering, so Eddie may get a small commission of anything ordered? I've looked into it before for my mktg clients, but then go bulk to save $$$.

Just looks funny because literally every catalog option is available for customer order via that site. I think 10frank9 will be ordering a pink camo tank for summer! :cheesy:

Hahhahaha

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom