Beer bottle...

billybob990

My tj developed a noise today and its worrying me it honestly sounds like a beer bottle rolling on my floor board and we had drank this weekend so I figured there was one under my seat but nothing... It only does it when I hit a bump or push in the clutch really fast. It's coming from the rear and I checked my u joints and there fine. Any ideas?

billybob990

Also I parked it and shook it every way possible and it didn't make a noise, I jumped up and down on the bumpers and still nothing.

Discount Tire

Hopefully your buddies are just playing tricks on you. Check the back seat, make sure its locked in it's floor mounts.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Check your rear cubby too..lol

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

billybob990

Just cleaned that out actually and I checked the back seat its fine. Tomorrow I'm gonna check out my track bar. I've never heard a vehicle make that noise its more on the driver side and its one of those noise that is just loud enough to piss you off lol

jeepgreenjon

Did you try wiggling your exhaust around? My old Jeep made a similar noise whenever one of my rubber mounts would rip... my catalytic converter would rub places.

Discount Tire

Glad you found it. Chasing rattles can be a pain in the annoying butt. I've got a few right now that are pushing my buttons.

Top Bottom