Must see's in Moab / First time In Moab reccomendations?

Ctowns

So I asked this in another thread but didn't get a response so I figured I would ask separately.

What are some must see sights and Trails in and around Moab? Or What do you wish you would have seen/done for your first trip to Moab?

I'll be there for 4 days(Monday -Thursday) staying at the KOA in Moab. I'm already planning on spending some time In Arches NP and Canyonlands NP.

sundaydriver

Asfar as easy trails, Chicken corners and Hurrah pass, Monitor and Merrimack. Great views from those. Even Fins and things isn't bad, did that in a rental.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Ive never been either. Im watchin tthis thread

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

rubicrawl

Kane's creek I want to do that one trail and the hike to the delicate arch island in the sky and dead horse point is a beautiful point and the the trail at the bottom of dead horse point did it last year very easy but beatiful

Ctowns

I've had a bunch of people recommend Kane's Creek but as I will likely be solo this trip it will have to wait until next time. Its only a 5 hour jaunt to get there so I'm sure once I'm hooked I'll be there a bunch.

Any other recommendations?

Top Bottom