Adjustable Track Bars

I am soliciting advice on which adjustable track bar to install both front and rear. I have a Pro Comp 2.5 inch lift. I noticed this weekend my front axle is 1.25 inches to the drivers side with the factory track bar.

Thank you,
Will

StrizzyChris

Are you noticing a difference in ride quality? JKS is always a good choice in adjustable track bars

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Tackerdown

Banned
Even with an adjustable track bar isn't it still important to have a bracket to adjust the ride height of the track bar? I thought I've read this before and just wanted to see if I was correct.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the the bracket for the rear axle. I was watching a Teraflex video and they used the stock mounts for the front.

heybob

If your lift is below 3" then the adjustable trac bar is usually all you need. When the lift gets higher then you need the bracket to correct geometry. I'm running 3" of actual lift with the jks trac bar with no problems or flighty feeling.

Tackerdown

Banned
I got a relocation bracket for the rear,for a stock track bar. I just wasn't sure if you needed a different one when switching to adjustable T B . I know they recommend a flip kit at 3" lift and above. Sorry still a noob in training.:D I also understand that a relocation bracket really isn't necessary for the front with anything under a three inch left other than just a center things up if you want .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am soliciting advice on which adjustable track bar to install both front and rear. I have a Pro Comp 2.5 inch lift. I noticed this weekend my front axle is 1.25 inches to the drivers side with the factory track bar.

Thank you,
Will

1.25" off with just 2.5" of lift?? Really?? Don't get me wrong but, I might measure that again or check how much lift you actually got cause it sounds like you may have over 3". At that point, something like a drag link flip/track bar relocation bracket might be the better way to go. If you find that you do only have 2.5" of lift and your axle isn't that off, I might recommend JKS for a track bar as mentioned.

rtguy1

1.25" off with just 2.5" of lift?? Really?? Don't get me wrong but, I might measure that again or check how much lift you actually got cause it sounds like you may have over 3". At that point, something like a drag link flip/track bar relocation bracket might be the better way to go. If you find that you do only have 2.5" of lift and your axle isn't that off, I might recommend JKS for a track bar as mentioned.

lol...i'm glad that someone caught this. when i read the post i was like wtf? over an inch off for a 2.5" lift is crazyness. its pure geometry and that cannot be right. you would need a nose bleed lift to be that far off. something is wrong here.

DallasJKU

I'm running the JKS and it centered my axle which helped with certain road imperfections. I'm very happy with the JKS.

FrankenJeeper

I have the JKS track bar up front and a relocation bracket in the back with no complaints.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom