Azusa Canyon Offroad Park - Family Fun Offroad Weekend

Rivertoys

Azusa Canyon Offroad Park is having a "Family Fun Offroad Weekend" this coming weekend - April 13 & 14, 8-4pm. I have not been there in about 25 years, and they have been doing a lot of work out there I hear. Anybody planning to go out there and check it out?

I'm planning to take the family there on Saturday. I'm not getting crazy with it on the obsticles, but we'll do a little family picnic action out there and see what it's all about. I'll bring the camera along also.

Rivertoys

I was in Arizona for the last 5 days, but I heard it was windy here. I doubt even 85mph wind moved any rocks out on the courses at Azusa though.
crazyeyes.gif

onetanjk

Mud

Watch out for that mud, last time I was there I got stuck with mud nearly up to the top of my 35s. It is extremely sticky. Took two full size rigs running 40" super swampers to pull me out. Then it took another 2 hours to power wash the stuff off underneath.

It was my first time and I made the mistake of trying to cross right through the back of that bog (deepest).

Saturday they are doing rc races and rc rock crawling, and Sunday they are doing an amateur rock crawling contest with trophies and all...I'm taking the kids Saturday letting my son try the rc crawling.

And I'vw never been there so it should be fun the list of sponsors is cool, they are doing raffles and such, 4 wheel parts is donating a 10k winch with synthetic line to the raffle.

Rivertoys

Cool, my family is still on board for Saturday. My Jeep is in my avatar, except the grill is black now.

It'll be me, the wife, and my two kids. Their own website lists two start times, 8 and 9am. We're planning to get there after a bit 9am. Say hello if you see us!!! Can use the CBs too, if we pre-determine a channel to connect on.

Jason.

Top Bottom