bikini top?

seanb123

I've always like the look of bikini tops but how practical are they? how easy on and off to go topless? Should I go for it or stick with the standard soft top?

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Bikinis are cool. Personally I like to take all the windows out of my soft top, roll down all 4 of the windows and go like that. I like keeping the sun off my head. Until I get a Spiderweb Shade anyway. Then everything is coming off!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

Brankz

There is 1 call boneless top
From super tops or this other 1 call rampage they look cool when is in full top and u can run it like bikini top

YouTube it

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Branko is trying to say: look at this top yo!! Lol.. I had to do it Branko..lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365660033.721737.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365660053.262291.jpg

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

seanb123

There is 1 call boneless top
From super tops or this other 1 call rampage they look cool when is in full top and u can run it like bikini top

YouTube it

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app
that didnt work to well youtube didnt have much beside the best top which didnt say much.
Bikinis are cool. Personally I like to take all the windows out of my soft top, roll down all 4 of the windows and go like that. I like keeping the sun off my head. Until I get a Spiderweb Shade anyway. Then everything is coming off!

i like the spiderweb and was thinking that if not bikini but from what i say it looked like a pain to get on and off with all the buckles and fasteners. Trying to hear from someone who has it. But i do love having all windows out cruising

Philip *AZ*

Banned
The shade stays on, even when you put the hard or soft top back on or down.

FoxC

I'm running the Rugged Ridge Safari top. Been happy with it so far. It's really easy to install/take off...a few minutes at the most. The conditions out here are really dusty and it gets on the inside of the factory soft top when running doorless/half doors. The inside of the factory soft top is grey/white and it gets trashed very easy. You can pull the bikini top off to clean it much easier and save your soft top for rainy season.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Get a sun shade. You block out the sun but still get the wind. Of course, you get the rain too if that is a concern.

Lane87

bump I want someone with first Hand experience with bikinis ( for jeeps )

I had the bestop bikini but didn't have door surrounds so it just velcos to the cage.. Not fun to get caught in the rain with! There's about a 2 inch gap between it and the doors.. Water pools up on the top and all comes inside when you turn. My buddy had it for the 2 door and it didn't fit we'll on the back..

SquareLJ

I've had a bikini top for my LJ. They're great tops for shade, occasional random rain storms and avoiding SOME wind while on the road. It takes all of 5 minutes to put it on or take it off. If that even. You can use them doors on or off, doesn't matter.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I had a bikini top on my CJ7 for a while. I'm sure its different on the newer Jeeps, but it only really kept me shaded when the sun was directly overhead. Otherwise, the sun would come in from the back. I ended up getting a soft top and taking all of the windows and doors off in the summer. I went topless when I could, but the West Texas sun can be brutal in the summer, so the shade was appreciated on the 2 hours of driving a day I had to do to get to work and back. Plus, a few of my work buddies and I sat in the Jeep and ate lunch everyday, so again, the shade was great.

Top Bottom