Share your favorite brew

JKman360

I Can't Believe This Isn't A Thread Yet?!? Share your favorite brew. From IPA's, Stouts, to Ciders. Please no budlight, millerlight, and generic crap. :thumb:

- Kasteel Rouge Belgium

- Dogfishhead 120 IPA (when ever i can find it)

- Great Divide Espresso Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout

when i am not drinking one of those "banned" beers (which happens to be the largest selling beer on the planet - guess we dont have taste) I like to enjoy a nice Blue Moon (although that might be on your "banned" list too) or an nice Killian's Irish Red (hell that might be on your list too of beers i cant list here) Guess i should stick to Jack!!! :beer::beer::beer:

andrew -

MrJ3sser

Dayum! I'm not one to buy cheap beer but I can't bring myself to by a four pack of Dogfish Head at $10-$12 a pop.

Like MTG, my taste in beer changes with the weather. Heavier, darker beers in the winter and lighter beers (usually of the Mexican variety) in the summer. But I would have to say my all time favorite beer would have to be Boulder's Hazed and Infused. Some other beers I really enjoy are Ska's Modus Hoperandi and Breck's Agave Wheat.

Bacon

I'm drinking a nice Guinness watching the Habs game right now. My friends/family tell me all the time that I'm crazy for drinking this stuff, but I'm guessing it's a little too mainstream for this thread considering the other stuff you guys are mentioning. mmmmmm Guinness. SOCIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

Berrybunch09

Gotta have a "Sweet Baby Jesus" chocolate & peanut butter Porter from Du Claw brewing in Maryland. Absolutely incredible beer!:beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

toys4rocks

I'd have to say Avery white rascal right now, and a good buddy of mine brews beer and makes a really good coffee stout and an Irish red

StrizzyChris

Great Lakes Christmas Ale is undoubtably my favorite beer!
DSCF2352.JPG

But I enjoy all of Greak Lakes beers
gl_lineup_600.jpg

Top Bottom