Jeep Beach Daytona Beach,Fl

DCR JEEP

Is anybody familiar with the jeep beach at Daytona beach Florida? If so I was wondering about the entry fees. I was looking forward to just parking on the beach with the other jeeps and not driving on any obstacles. Do I have to pay the $75? Or just the beach entry fee to drive on the beach?

Thanks for the help.

FrankenJeeper

To just go on the beach it's just the beach fee. If you're gonna be in Daytona that weekend take my advice and pay the entry fee and go to the main event on Saturday at the speedway. Worth every penny. Me and a couple buddies drove 14 hours on Friday after work just for Saturday and drove back on Sunday. It's a huge event and lots of freebies. Worth every penny brah

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The $75 entry fee is for events at the race track. If you go just watch the events it is $10 a person I think with children under 12 free. This is where the venders will be. There are other scheduled events which the entry fee will get you into. Here is their website if you haven't been to it www.jeepbeach.com or you can check them out on facebook jeep beach 2013.
SWMBO, the Boy and myself will be there from Friday 26ARP thru Sunday 28APR. We will have to try and get together.

badredjk

Jeep Beach is awesome. This year, it looks like there are almost double the Vendors from previous years. Saturday is the big day, absolutely crazy. Sunday there is a Jeep parade on the beach. They have several different level courses to run your rig on. Or just line it up with over 400 or so other rigs and check vendor row

Rock on

DCR JEEP

It's going to be my first time going so I can't wait. I heard its something you don't want to miss.

DCR JEEP

Jeep Beach is awesome. This year, it looks like there are almost double the Vendors from previous years. Saturday is the big day, absolutely crazy. Sunday there is a Jeep parade on the beach. They have several different level courses to run your rig on. Or just line it up with over 400 or so other rigs and check vendor row

Rock on

So pretty much all the rigs park on the beach??

Jeepmed

Main event at the track. Nearly the rest of the weekend on the Beach. Sunday Jeep Beach Parade.

navydevildoc96

Hope to run into you guys there. Im going down thurs-sun. I am going with a bunch of people from the Matanzas Jeep Club. It will be my first yr as well. I am volunteering for a few hrs on sat morning but plan on enjoying the rest of the festivities!

DCR JEEP

Alright well same here! Wow I was looking forward to going out to mantanzas forest this Saturday with my brother and friends. It's going to be my first time going out there!

Beyrgut

I am going to try and make it out at least Saturday but being my standby weekend I may get the good ole work shafting.

TimzToy

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368144996.803527.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368145022.977694.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368145058.459047.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1368145121.089116.jpg

Had a BLAST at Jeep Beach!!
Was my 2nd year. I had 2 winning raffle
Tickets at the track Saturday & won some awesome accessories!
Word on CB radio Sunday morning at the parade on the beach, 1106 Jeeps!

Last edited:
Top Bottom