Wow check this out!

Tackerdown

Banned
You be sure to let me know when you take it to Rausch that would be sweet.:thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bacon

holy fuck dood, pick a fucking line already!

skip to the 2 minute mark to actually see anything happen guys....

Tackerdown

Banned
He has already been called out and is probably making a new name already.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

dude you are a complete tool. why do you think it is funny to pretend to have things. get out of mommy basement and get a life.

now eddie, this guy needs a vote

andrew -

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I just bought a new rig too. It's yellow, and has a weird Rubicat sticker on it. Anyone know a good way to remove stickers? :bleh:

Poor kid. He's probably 15 and is just trying to fit in. Do yourself a favor, get a job, save up some money, and get yourself a nice used rig, that way you won't have to pretend to own all these toys that you don't, and you won't get burned this much. Just apologize, stop bullsh!tting, and start learning.

Brankz

I just bought a new rig too. It's yellow, and has a weird Rubicat sticker on it. Anyone know a good way to remove stickers? :bleh:

Poor kid. He's probably 15 and is just trying to fit in. Do yourself a favor, get a job, save up some money, and get yourself a nice used rig, that way you won't have to pretend to own all these toys that you don't, and you won't get burned this much. Just apologize, stop bullsh!tting, and start learning.

Use a heat gun and a beer for u

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

1yellowjk

Is this the same guy? From the 42" lol
Really bro.

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

I found his real pic!

thjeep-brah.jpg

Top Bottom