'12 jku Sport take offs; 17K miles SoCal

Hi all,

Finally got my lift, wheels, tires, and AFE y-pipe on the jeep, I will be parting with the following items (17,000 miles on all parts) all located in SoCal, make me an offer!

-(5) 17" stock 5-spoke wheels: like new, no TPMS

-(4) front and rear lower control arms

-complete set of springs Front: 17; Rear: 58 and shocks

-factory y-pipe- off 2012 4 door auto

-factory spare tire carrier

I am located in the Huntington Beach/ Orange County area, SoCal. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything listed, Make me an offer. Pictures below.

Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:

JKU EXTREME

How much are the wheels and may I see some pictures of the when it convinces you?

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

How much are the wheels and may I see some pictures of the when it convinces you?

Sent from JKU EXTREME from his Wayalife iPhone app

My wheels are coated in plasti dip right now that I will be removing once they are off the jeep. I can promise you they are all in great condition. I'll put up a picture as soon as possible for you, make me an offer.

Thanks,
Sean

EVO C-gussets arrived 2 days after the order was placed. Great and fast customer service, thanks EVO. Welding them up tomorrow along with the rear track bar bracket.

JKbrick

Doing mine Sunday, I too am very impressed with EVO's customer service. They reply to email the same day which I found few companies do.

Top Bottom