FS: Strike Force Zebra half doors

JaySC

Why did you decide to sell after only having them for a couple of days? Are they no good?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
A guy I know runs these doors. I can tell you that they are supper light. I will eventually get them.

JaySC

Thought I'd revive it lol. Just wondering about the warping and rattling.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
with the parts they give you for the latch they do not rattle, i also agree with the light weight part, a few times ive pulled them at the park and threw them in the back. The extra storage feature is nice as well. I dont see them warping at all. Basically just wanted to sell them for a while to help fund other things the jeep needs and also other projects.

JaySC

Thanks for the info. I've been following your build and it looks kick ass. Good luck with everything!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Any idea if they are made to accept the factory uppers?

I dont think they are, but having never seen a set in person I can not be 100% sure. I do beleive very soon they will have an upper avail for sale for these with sliding windows.

ichthus

I dont think they are, but having never seen a set in person I can not be 100% sure. I do beleive very soon they will have an upper avail for sale for these with sliding windows.

Yeah, I was hoping for cross-compatibility. I could buy a set of these for my wife's Jeep with the sliding uppers, let her use them in the summer, then put the sliders on my factory 1/2 doors for the winter months...

If they are easy access, could you post a pic of the top of the doors, straight down on them? If not, no worries

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah, I was hoping for cross-compatibility. I could buy a set of these for my wife's Jeep with the sliding uppers, let her use them in the summer, then put the sliders on my factory 1/2 doors for the winter months...

If they are easy access, could you post a pic of the top of the doors, straight down on them? If not, no worries

Ill try and get a pic if i get a chance to run home over my lunch break. The holes that they have for a window are threaded tho.

ichthus

Yeah, that doesn't sound compatible. Factory doors have 2 rectangular openings with a single round opening on the middle of the front doors, none are threaded.

Top Bottom