TacPen's Love for wayoflife Thread

TacPen

Banned
Perhaps you should spend more of your time on them if you find this one to be so offensive :thumb:

Geeze, haven't you used that line up by now?

Despite what you may believe, you're not the only one with a valid opinion. Being a d!@k to everyone who disagrees with you and telling them to go to another forum just makes you look like a t00l.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Pros and cons of no rear bumper

Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're awesome also and we get it that you don't like the TF tire carrier. I'm giving my experience and I'm not being sarcastic about your comments. OP go to another forum if you want to hear about more than one experience. There are lots of forums out there. Good luck!!

Where's the popcorn, this is getting interesting....

Don't have popcorn but got a bag of chips ! Haha I don't know about you guys but Eddie has more experience than me. So any question I have in something he always give me his best advise! Like he said theres other forums no one is forcing you guys to be here

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Geeze, haven't you used that line up by now?

Apparently not. You're still here :idontknow:

Despite what you may believe, you're not the only one with a valid opinion.

Despite what you may believe, you're not the only one with a valid opinion.

Being a d!@k to everyone who disagrees with you and telling them to go to another forum just makes you look like a t00l.

:cheesy: maybe so but you keep coming back for more. :thumb:

TacPen

Banned
Apparently not. You're still here :idontknow:

Watching you make an @$$ out of yourself in front of everyone is actually worth the price of admission.

:cheesy: maybe so but you keep coming back for more. :thumb:

Despite your behavior, there's a lot of good information on this forum even with the obvious bias towards some products and manufacturers and clear bias against others.

That said, you claim no sponsors... so the DynoMax exhaust give-away from the banner up top... they would not be considered a sponsor then?

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Despite your behavior, there's a lot of good information on this forum even with the obvious bias towards some products and manufacturers and clear bias against others.

That said, you claim no sponsors... so the DynoMax exhaust give-away from the banner up top... they would not be considered a sponsor then?

You're the rocket surgeon. Shouldn't you be able to figure it out? Did WOL even mention you before you hopped on the hate wagon? Shall I order you up some Midol?

TacPen

Banned
You're the rocket surgeon. Should t you be able to figure it out? Did WOL even mention you before you hopped in the hate wagon? Shall I order you up some Midol?

I have no idea what you just said. Can we do this in English? If it was an insult of some sort, please consider me appropriately wounded.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Apparently, the subtleties of your dialect elude me. But thank you for your well thought out post as it has significantly added to my understanding of your position.

Dialect? I speak three languages none of them of which are "sarcastic asshole" but I can understand when someone tries might have a problem with that. Though you do pay my salary with your taxes, I would like to ask for a raise.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Watching you make an @$$ out of yourself in front of everyone is actually worth the price of admission.

So then sit back, enjoy the show and STFU. If you want, I'll even give you a full refund for your admission.

Why yes, there really is a lot of good information on my forum. As far as bias goes, I call them opinions and last I checked, everyone has one including you.

I know it may be hard for you to comprehend but, if you had any friends, you would know that they like to help each other out.

Prime8

Giving away free stuff implies sponsorship...? Hmmm... For curiosities sake, did you enter the Dynomax giveaway?

Atch

All these giveaways bring in more and more members and more info. I'm guessing that plays into the reasoning behind the giveaways

TacPen

Banned
I know it may be hard for you to comprehend but, if you had any friends, you would know that they like to help each other out.

No, that's sponsorship. They're giving product for a contest in exchange for advertising and exposure. Your calling it something else doesn't change that fact at all.

Wait... we're not friends? :crybaby:

Giving away free stuff implies sponsorship...?

Actually, yes because it's not free. It's product in exchange for exposure.

Hmmm... For curiosities sake, did you enter the Dynomax giveaway?

No, but that's not relevant to it being sponsorship or not.

All these giveaways bring in more and more members and more info. I'm guessing that plays into the reasoning behind the giveaways

Of course and there's nothing wrong with it. It's a great idea for the forum, the members and the sponsoring vendor.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Helping to bring in members is certainly a part of it but honestly, we really like giving the folks of this forum a chance to WIN free stuff. If we can help our good friends at Dynomax get some publicity out of it at the same time, all the better. :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No, that's sponsorship. They're giving product for a contest in exchange for advertising and exposure. Your calling it something else doesn't change that fact at all... Actually, yes because it's not free. It's product in exchange for exposure.

Funny, in the past, companies used to PAY me to run their products and promote them. Guess I need me some more TacPen schooling on how sponsorship really works. :doh:

Of course and there's nothing wrong with it. It's a great idea for the forum, the members and the sponsoring vendor.

Funny, you're the one who made it an issue :rolleyes2:

Top Bottom