Holy cow - Bomb Explosion at the Boston Marathon!!! Prayers Going Out

GCM 2

Just sad, it's an international event. Practically impossible to get away with a crime like this today.

Skid_Kid

Prayers going out.

They are finding multiple devices along the course now. Prayers go out to all those injured and their families and I have confirmed my Family and Friends are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Prayers going out

I just got off work and saw this on the news. Absolutely horrible. I pray and hope all are ok and that justice finds the ones who did this!

DanMojo82

Makes you rethink how bad you thought your day was going. Hopefully, people will start to become more vigilant and things like this can be stopped before they happen.

Shinedepotjk

Prayers going out.

Wow so crazy and so sad. Just got home from work to see this on the news. I don't under stand what is wrong with people that want to harm other people for no reason. Best wishes to those that are effected.

rubicrawl

Prayers going out.

Wow a bomb in New England no way this sucks I don't know why people do this what are they trying to prove or get by doing this kind of stuff I don't get it hope it didn't harm people too bad I haven't seen the news

Muzzie

(Originally a Boston boy) I have a few friends who are EMT/First Responders in Boston. Said it is NOT GOOD. Multiple devices found, complete shutdown and lockdown of the Boston area. So sad.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
This makes me sick, whats wrong with people. Prayers go out to all those injured and their families.

Brankz

holly cow whats up with Bomb Explosion at Boston Marathon !!! North Korea?

I just saw in youtube about the Bomb Explosion at Boston. dam poor people

FrankenJeeper

holly cow whats up with Bomb Explosion at Boston Marathon !!! North Korea?

I just seen it about an hour ago on Fox News. I hate seeing stuff like this as soon as I turn on the tube. We all definitely need to be praying for them.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hell_Fire

Just woke up on my side of the world, and heard the news, good luck to all in Boston, may God be with you in this time if horror.

Top Bottom